Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
10/9/2018 2:06:59 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6466 Or Is Life Just a Runaround?, October 9, 2018

God said:

Beloved, you would like to make sense at least once in a while.

What is the meaning of a moment in time when you're told, in fact, that time doesn't exist? How can a moment of time exist or seem to exist unless it does or doesn't?

Who is asking all these questions and why? Where are you leading to, or who is leading you, and how will you ever know what is what or who is who? Who will know where you have been if you ever have really been anywhere anyway or anyhow? Who ponders all these questions, and who answers them? Does anyone know anything? Does anyone have a leg to stand on? How will anyone or anything lead somewhere or anywhere or nowhere, and who has the say?

If life is just a runaround, is there anything to it? Who can make up a song like this?:

"Is life just a run-a-round? Bippity-bip! Boppity-boo! Outta time, can there really be a destination in view or hiding out anywhere? What's the a point of a question or an answer held up in the sky or in the dark? Dippity-doppitty-do."

Where do motives exist, and what is their other name if they do, indeed, bear a name?

If a word does exist, does this mean there is meaning somewhere or another? You would like some meaning.

Is every word in pursuit of the next one? How can there be a next without time or a before or an after or even nothingness in that case? What can the meaning of in that case be anyway?

What is the meaning of attention span? What on earth are you supposed to be attending to, and what are you not to be attending to even if such a possibility exists?

How do flowers grow, and where do flowers go when they wilt, and why does all this seemingly matter so very much? It does seem hugely important to know even when no one can really know the difference in what you know or do not know.

What is perspective all about? How do you know if you stand in a valley or in an orchard on a hill? How simple is such a thing as picking an apple from its branch? Was there ever a time when no one had really ever picked an apple or picking an apple was even written about? Was it only a rumor that eating an apple from a certain tree ever really was forbidden? Why would something exist only to be denied, and why do so many of God's children ask so many questions?

What are you supposed to make of this and make of that, and what are you to do with whatever you make of it? Is there somewhere to put whatever you happen to think of? Do you have to put anything anywhere to be hidden, and why would you? Why would something exist if it is to be shuffled away and pretended not to be here, and why would you?

You would really like to know what is and what is not and what anything is for, if, indeed, it is for something.

Can it be that life is consequential or inconsequential? Either way, what is life about, and why, oh why, are you asking ad infinitum, and does anyone hear echoes of what you say or care to illustrate them with a stick in sand as the tide seems to be coming in and going out?

You remember seeing an eddy, or at least you remember seeing an illustration of one once upon a time far away and long ago.

Yes, you would like to make good sense at least once in a while.

http://heavenletters.org/or-is-life-just-a-runaround.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2018 2:42:47 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6467 Depending Upon the Angle You are Looking From, October 10, 2018

God said:

Beloved, regardless of the angle you may see from at one time or another, We, you and I, are in perfect harmony. We, as One, are the best of friends. I am never out of sorts. You may be in a desolate mood. I do not have moods. I am not in a good mood one day or in a rough mood another. I love always. I love you always.

Nor do I ever hide from you what I am thinking. I am not a patsy with you ever, nor am I an over-riding disciplinarian. I am the straight goods. I see clearly. I do not pretend otherwise. I don't try to soften you up, nor am I fiercely strict with you.

There are no two ways about Me. I am a constant in your life.

It may seem to you that some days I may be cross with you. This is your take on life at the moment, for you do have moods and good days and bad days. The thing is that you take a dim view of some days and a brighter view of other days. You look through various colored lenses. Life can be touch and go for you. Of course, you favor some days more than others. This is your predilection. This is how life hits you.

I am your Beloved God. I am not a flighty God nor a treacherous God who goes up and down depending upon how I feel. You are My Beloved. No matter what turmoil you perceive yourself in, you are mistaken. I am pure clear-sighted love. I just may not be your favorite DaDa at this moment, yet I hold you happily in My arms just the same.

Life has its seeming paths to you. Let go of the idea that I am ever out to get you. Sometimes life seems to be tough on you. You don't have the whole picture. You are unable to connect the dots. You call this terrible. No one likes these times that you see as loss.

I don't pin you to the wall, yet you are in a spot. The days you feel My love strongly, these are the days you are ON. The days you feel beleaguered, you are OFF. On the OFF days, you see us as two zig-zagging. No matter; in the long run, you will see from a wider angle. When you perceive life as hurtful, Beloved, you are picking up faulty signals. You just aren't on the sunny side of the street. Regardless of your take on life at a given moment, you and I, We are on good terms.

No matter how painful your view of life may be at any moment, no matter how your apple cart may be upturned, no matter how stunned you are, no matter how darkly you may see your present path, no matter how much you fear what you are going through, the sun will shine again. I don't say that losing a loved one or other circumstances are nothing at all. Oh yes, life can hit you hard.

Oh, yes, you may see huge bumps, and you wonder where My good heartedness has gone. My heart is never gone. Life may not seem golden to you from one day to the next. Nevertheless, My heart holds you high. I am not your detractor. I am for you 100%. When you feel you are on a muddy path, know the muddy path will dry soon.

When you may feel at the bottom of a pit, you and I are not at loggerheads. We are One and not two. No exceptions. This is the God's Honest Truth.

http://heavenletters.org/depending-upon-the-angle-you-are-looking-from.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2018 3:43:07 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6468 When Oneness Dawns, October 11, 2018

God said:

Beloved, when I speak, would you like to sit in? Even when you don't grasp what exactly I'm saying, you gain something by listening even casually. Together, We make leaps forward. You don't have to look for a set plan or accomplishment. Together, We, you and I as One, shall rise simply in the East the same way the morning sun does. It is natural.

Together, you and I, We don't set out with a grand plan. We do not plan. We do not make a big splash. We are not setting out to break any records. We sit together. We don't ask for more than to be together with Our hearts beating in One thump.

Something good comes through My voice that stirs Our heartbeats in pure simplicity. Of course, listen to all the music you already like to listen to and add Me. From your readiness to hear Me, the world takes a leap.

Amazingly, there is always more going on than at first appears - most especially when I speak and you listen. By your very openness, what I commune takes a foothold in your heart. There is more than what goes on behind the scenes than may at first be apparent. We are simply together, and no more than this. You don't have to be thinking about Our connectedness. In fact, it's good to just live Oneness.

Even if you had no ears to hear with and could not hear Me at all, there is a refined subtle influence of hearing - an Essence of God - whereby there is not anywhere Oneness cannot be.

If I speak to you in a language that you know not one word of, you will be enriched just the same - a subtle influence of sound available even in a language unknown to your conscious mind that reaches you.

You are not out for serious intellectual instruction. Oneness has an easygoing kind of communication. You're not signing up for anything. I give you simple open entry to the beat of My heart. Come right in.

If I, God, didn't move My lips, and you are aware I'm not moving my lips, you gain from realizing that Oneness sits in the same Universe together.

With whatever kind of ease you feel in My presence, you will absorb Me effortlessly at your own pace. There is no quota you have to fill. You don't have to race lickety-split or to ponder.

I am where love and strength come from. Step over here, please.

You don't have to ask questions of Me. We are primal. We are nature itself. We are immeasurable. We start from where We happen to be, and it is good.

In Silence and without a list of gainful desires in mind, Oneness goes deep, and We go high. We bypass any focus, even on Silence. Silence isn't even a thought. Together We exist as an impulse. We are One beyond thought of Oneness. We are Oneness. We do not have to pray for it or anything like that.

We are out of this world. We don't have to announce that Oneness meets as One.

Even when you do not remember My Name, We go deep. We are not Self-Conscious. We are Oneness. We are deeper than any thought or non-thought. We are pre-thought. We are pre-concept. We are primal. We are eternal. We are nature itself on a lark. We are the One Self that has always been. You were Oneness long before the idea dawned on you.

Now I hear you say: "All Glory to You, God."

Beloved, I am the One Self, and so are you.

http://heavenletters.org/when-oneness-dawns.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/12/2018 2:45:36 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6469 From the Fullness of My Heart, You Are My Beloved, October 12, 2018

God said:

Beloved, from the bottom of My heart, or, more accurately to say - from the fullness of My heart - you are My Beloved.

My heart bursts aflame with full-range love for you. There is nothing I can do to minimize My love for you, and there is nothing you can do about it either. Love it is, and there it is, two Hearts magnetized into One. You have no say about it. There is no putting aside the flames of My love for you. I am full of love for you. Anticipate My arrival around the corner.

Of course, you are My happiness. On each occasion, My love is ever new, even as it has always been Our love. There is no escape from Our Big Love, even as We do not desire any escape from the state of Oneness forever beckoning.

As it is, My love for you is something like the importance your right arm has for you. Yes, yes, you want to keep your arm forever close. You would never wish to give it up. Your right arm has always been close to you.

By the same token, who would want distance from Our delicious Oneness? In any case, I claim you as My Beloved. I know when I have something good, and I want to keep you close to My heart forever as One.

It's true you are Mine, yet not in the sense of property. I set you sailing in the High Seas as My Ship's Captain. How eager I am to watch your voyage, for it is the same voyage as Mine to the betterment of the world. When hearts are meant to be entwined as One, horses cannot pull Our One heart apart. It can't be done, although you may kid yourself that We are not acquainted at all. We have had a no taking-asunder ceremony.

We are bound by an infinite alliance of Oneness. We have a voluntary tie of true love, and that's all there is to it in order to bask in Our mutual love forevermore. We form a Golden Ring of Love that is incapable of the illusion of coming apart. Our love is Infinite and made in Heaven where We wish to stay and are accorded such blessings forever and anon. We are only Oneness, and Oneness is the whole Golden Story. Better than marked in stone, We are marked in the Gold of Our love basking on the beach.

There never was an inkling of anything else but the wreath of Our love to equal itself.

Our love isn't made of papier-mâché. There is no stronger bond than the love We speak of, which is grand far beyond the peak of romantic love. Romantic love is not commonly-known as forever, perhaps no more lasting than here today and gone tomorrow.

All the same, all the good you can dream of to think exists as close as your beating heart. It exists in the offing right now. Make no mistake. All that you are meant to have exists right at hand at this very moment in Our Heart of Oneness. Expand your bounds. Life is this simple and straightforward. Not for one moment are you to complicate and thus tighten your imagined boundaries.

You are nearer to autonomy right now than you ever dared to imagine. Honestly, I come with the territory. All that is missing is your recognition that I am nearer right now than you ever dared to imagine. Hark, I am within you deeper than the surface by a long shot. We are speaking from the very depth of Oneness in the making and in its perpetuity,

http://heavenletters.org/from-the-fullness-of-my-heart-you-are-my-beloved.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2018 2:52:30 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6470 What the World Needs Now, October 13, 2018

God said:

Beloved, know once and for all, what We do on Earth is to tour the Universe together. I will say that We do handstands together and fly across the trapeze together and discover the way of things together, and together We, as One, dance the Light Fantastic as One Enlightened Light of the World.

Never are you stranded. Never are you adrift. Never am I without your hand to hold, and never is your hand without Mine to hold as We stroll around the Universe on a walkway to Heaven. Where did you think you were going? You aren't just lollygagging along to mark time.

You take great strides, and you make great strides, and we whisk around the Universe in good spirits. We are something to behold. I - We - are all wrapped up as One Enlightening Light. The point is that there is Oneness, and that's the truth, and that's all there is. We are One. There is no longer the concept of many. There is One!

There is One. Let's have a good time. Laugh out loud. Wake up laughing. Go to sleep laughing. You and I as One are here to make merry, so heap laugh upon laugh. Is there something else to do? Taking life utterly seriously isn't a great thing to do. Taking to heart is a good thing, yet taking to heart is too often taken to mean to take life very seriously, even studiously.

If you desire to feel beautiful impending events, be like a little child and stick your little hand out for joyous times wherever you turn. Expand your lungs with laughter. There is no need for tears to dry any longer unless they are tears of laughter.

Oh, yes, laugh your life away. Row your boat with laughter. Kick up your heels with laughter. Take not even Me so seriously. Take Me with joy. Life in the world has been laden with seriousness. Put seriousness away. There are no burdens to keep. Laughter is to swell the consciousness of the world. From now on, if you must personally write seriously, write in invisible ink. Create a chain of laughter. Let laughter ring out!

Be a smile walking down the street. Leap to the stars. Take only laughter seriously and give laughter to spare.

No one needs help in taking life seriously. I tell you frankly that the world is crying out for less seriousness. It seems that joy has been going out of style as if there were no more use of it whereas joy is the purpose of your lifetime right now.

Do you feel it? What the world needs right now is love, more love, more love.

What the World Needs Now

What the world needs now is love sweet love,
It's the only thing that there's just too little of,
No, not just for some but for everyone,
Lord we don't need another mountain,

There are mountains and hillsides,
Enough to climb
There are oceans and rivers,
Enough to cross, enough to last till the end of time,

No, not just for some but for everyone,

Lord, we don't need another meadow,
There are cornfields and wheat fields,
Enough to grow
There are sunbeams and moonbeams,
Enough to shine,

Oh listen lord, if you want to know,

No, not just for some,
Oh but just for every every everyone

What the world needs now (oh)
Is love sweet love (is love)

Songwriters: Burt F. Bacharach / Hal David

http://heavenletters.org/what-the-world-needs-now.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!