Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
9/24/2018 3:13:31 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6451 In Death as in Life, September 24, 2018

God said:

Beloved, notice that I, God, pretty much sum life up from the portals of life in the world. You don't have to sum up life. You don't have to say the final word, even if you want to. What is the gain you must come by according to your version of life? Is it really necessary that you sum up life? Being uncertain can be fine and dandy, and why not? Be uncertain then. It's okay. You don't have to pin the tail on the donkey.

All in good time is My good advice. Happy is as happy does. You don't have to know everything whatsoever. Be unsure. May you be happy just the same.

You may be the only one in the whole world who doesn't have to know everything for a fact. Have confidence in not knowing everything. You don't have to be a trail-setter. You can simply let life be. There is good value in not evaluating everything in the vast world.

Sure, go ahead. Be the last one to know. What a blessing to the harried world to let it be. What a delight for you to be the only one in the world who does not have to be an authority. This will make you one in a million. What a novelty that your summations of life take a back seat. What a trailblazer you are when you can let life take its course without a big to-do.

All the understanding of life doesn't fall to you. You don't have to tie everything up. Be glad to let go. You don't have to be an amazing challenger to the world. You don't have to straighten everything out. You can just go along in the world as mild-mannered Clark Kent might as an ordinary person who may take life as it comes as his share without demanding life to be extraordinary or to ask for anything more than to live life simply and not have to head the list or be the talk of the town. To be a simple person who takes his shoes off without any further kind of to-do may suit you fine.

Ask nothing of life but that it be as it is. Ramshackle is fine with you. Just easy-going life simply as life happens to be is good enough - to live in peace and not a mile a minute. This sounds great.

You don't ask for too much. You don't ask for great splendor. Easy does it. You sure don't ask for a newspaper headline or a movie star life and spangles.

Ahem, when you leave Earth, a quiet exit suits you. You have no need for a long-drawn out procession that says you were the life of the party - just a quick wave of the hand good-bye will do.

You favor a quick exit and no further ado and not to have your hair set or anyone sad or any laughs-a-minute memories either. So long.

You never wanted a song and a dance. You never wanted your death taken over either.

You wouldn't mind skipping the whole thing, not even being buried or having any leaflets printed.

There seems to have always been something you were self-conscious about in life and death too, you suppose.

http://heavenletters.org/in-death-as-in-life.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2018 3:15:37 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6452 God Bless the Sun That Shines, September 25, 2018

God said:

Beloved, sometimes days on Earth seem to be so painstaking, and you just don't quite know how to get around this.

In life and in all novels, what cannot happen to you in great dismay on any day in the fickle world?

Thanks to your lucky stars, you don't always miss out on great good days on Earth either, do you?

Chaucer wrote:

Whan that Aprille with his shoures soote
The droghte of Marche hath perced to the roote,
And bathed every veyne in swich licour,
Of which vertu engendred is the flour.
April is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring...

Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales

Even so, no matter how you are blessed to turn out well regardless of how great your fear of falling in the world may be that you yearn for a safe mode. You may carry so huge a weight of fear that you can't skip over the idea that you might unravel. Alas, Humpty Dumpty did have a great fall.

You may dig deep into the idea that the fears that seem to surround you do not really exist - not at all. Life is tried and true. Oneness exists. Love is long-lasting, permanent, forever.

Love sustains itself. All the other sightings you have perceived are preposterous. It must be so that smiles are true and frowns far-fetched.

Everything beautiful does sustain you in the light of day. By all the truths of life, your ties to Earth carry you through.

Oh, yes, you have seen stories on earth go on forever. One story ends, and another story begins. Still you look for another story and another. What are you to make of life on this or on any other planet when all is said and done?

Well, yes, life exists, and no, life itself only appears to be staggering, yet stories run wild throughout your life. You can even seem to wind up somewhere. That which is called a long time is no time at all, and, soon enough, the rumor of time runs out.

You foist questions on yourself without cease back and forth and anon perpetually.

There is something to be said for the long course and not to set yourself apart from it. How much does it matter if you see what's true or what is not? Your heart may cry out, it must be true that Daddy is less than God when all is said and done.

You may set this aside for awhile because your heart may hurt. You need a break from the harrowing possibilities. Your Earth father,who is supposed to stay with you all your life long, can go off somewhere with God's backing and drift off to leave you behind without your irreplaceable ones who are never meant to leave. In your book, this seems like the cruelest blow, and it can be any time and not reserved for Aprille as Chaucer wrote.

To your child mind, how could I, God of Heaven, ever drop your loved ones off here or there to leave you without those by your side whom you cannot get along without? Most assuredly, without God's presence, dear God, You?

Ah, Child, you see the difference between getting along without those dearest in the world to you and the impossibility of getting along without Me, God, Who art above all the world.

It is an impasse for you to think for even one second that a God of Heaven could or leave you, a mere child, adrift. Even so, a mere child can survive anything but the imagined absence of God.

I, God, also point out that there are many of My broken-hearted children who were blessed aplenty with the opportunity to read Chaucer to their hearts' content in the early days at the university no matter what.

http://heavenletters.org/god-bless-the-sun-that-shines.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2018 3:26:33 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6453 Everything Comes Out in the Wash!, September 26, 2018

God said:

Beloved, this is a powerful statement: Everything Comes Out in the Wash! Everything comes out forgotten about or wiped off the slate clean. In good times, erased, not even a calamity that has to be forgotten in theory at least.

Possibly, even Miss Smith, your fourth grade school teacher who always looked at you with her eyeglasses on with a reflection on them that made you feel guilty and, besides, her eyes always had that look about them that you felt the brunt of.

It's possible that, given other circumstances, you could have liked Miss Smith - or maybe not. You associated Miss Smith with winter. How cold could she have really been to fourth graders?

Besides, you didn't yet know the existence of borders. When a teacher early on told your class to cross the street at the corner for safety, you had a friend who lived on a dead-end street and took it seriously. She ran up and down her street and crossed it at the dead-end faithfully until she figured it out.

You know, you never lived at a workhouse for the poor, yet you saw yourself wearing a dingy brown dirndl or whatever it may have been called at the time. You guessed words rather than to look them up. You lived your whole life through without using the dictionary to speak of.

You did have one teacher who let you freely ask your neighbor on either side of your desk how to spell a word. That was a great breakthrough in school. You did wonder, even then, what was spectacular about giving school children this simple freedom?

Now you remember how it was for your daughter in public school. This was before the days when reading programs watered down the vocabulary where they were no longer vocabulary words of the fourth grade range of advanced reading, God forbid. .

Your daughter finally pronounced the French first short syllable word obviously ling like llawnge-er-rie, a silk nightgown that French ladies would wear in their boudoir. At some point, your daughter would independently realize a short a, as in lingerie, which she had mentally pronounced as ling-a-rie along her way independently and shared the event of her word-captured world with her mother.

Words are so interesting.

Where do you put them all for safekeeping, and how long are you to keep it all there? Is there room enough to store all the more you accumulate later on? Are these just old wet clothes to keep hanging out on the line?

When do you grow up, if ever?

And now:

You suddenly wonder what dirndls are. You pick the answer that dirndls are some kind of skirt after all. While still in this lifetime, let's find out what kind of dirndl a dirndl skirt is:

A dirndl consists of a bodice and skirt or a pinafore dress, a low-cut blouse with short puff sleeves, full skirt and apron. While appearing to be simple and plain, a properly made modern dirndl may be quite expensive as it is tailored and sometimes cut from costly hand-printed or silk fabrics.

The winter style dirndl has heavy warm skirts and aprons made of thick cotton, linen, velvet, or wool and long sleeves. The colors are usually rich and dark. The summer style is lighter and more revealing with short sleeves, and often is made of lightweight cotton. A dirndl would never be plain dark brown, as you had imagined your whole life long.

http://heavenletters.org/everything-comes-out-in-the-wash.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2018 2:08:33 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6454 The Thousand and One Tales of the Arabian Nights, September 27, 2018

God said:

Beloved, yes, there is a God sense in every land responsive to the notion of God.

In department stores of old, there were Notion Departments, as if ideas had their own departments. Of course, these notions were about pins and needles and certain kinds of sundries that are kept track of to this day, or, it could be that these days such departments are called outright sewing departments or, perhaps a customer might just call out across the room today: "Where do you keep your sewing supplies?"

Nowadays people aren't so aware of other people going out on expeditions in search of God Himself so much any more as they once were used to coming across God out on a specific path or green field where God Himself might be found. This has happened on occasion on other climes, as you might have hoped to come across God, for, in this world, what has not happened now and again?

You have likely had wonderful surprises at every stage of your life as well as your share of disappointments. This is the world for you, or is it?

Or is this rather what the world asks for after a long sense of woe?

Had you gone to a different school of thought, you might have learned the same or differently.

Even so, had you gone to a different school, it's still possible that you would have learned much the same

And what is this that is said that's there's nothing new existing under the sun? My sense of it is that there is always a new sun under the sun from one angle or another. In the same way, there are always a few more stories to tell about under the same sun, why not?

Of course, there is always another story that you, the prospective Queen, could have gone into from one or another angle and fallen asleep while tantalizing the King to let you live one more night for the sake of one more story.

Could not even one or another of the brides from the Arabian Nights have figured out the same ploy and remembered a good story she could also tell from beginning to delayed ending anyway?

Or, could not one or another of the other brides have gone back from one time to another and come back out with Infinite Arabian Night Stories instead of only One Thousand and One Night of the Arabian Nights?

What kind of great prize was this King for the prospective Queen to live to tell her stories to one more night and again and to stay alive to marry this King? Was she obliged to marry him?

Surely, the King doesn't seem to be such a great shakes to marry. If this weren't a fairy tale, I would have encouraged the bride to marry someone else or trade her cards in. Or, if the King weren't so tiresome, she could simply have run away from him and set an example.

Also, could not the King have summoned the Royal Librarian to find him an early edition of the page-turner or even hired someone to read the stories out loud to the King, whereas each princess could have kept her head and have had an extra first-hand story to tell as well?

Or perhaps this bride could have been another bride instead who was rumored to weave straw into gold. What cannot be?

http://heavenletters.org/the-thousand-and-one-tales-of-the-arabian-nights.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2018 4:49:17 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6455 All Joy to the World, September 28, 2018

God said:

Beloved, from where do you think all your talents and skills come, if not from God? Like Godwriting, shall We say, gifts and talents come through the love and wisdom and benevolence of God. I bequeath them to you. Be overjoyed. You are meant to be overjoyed. Never do I ever want you to be underjoyed. Accept My blessings loud and strong. Most heartily, accept My blessings from the fullness of My heart, for you give happiness to Me.

“Ah, yes," I say. Here’s this and here’s more that I bestow upon you. Yes, you serve and you enjoy the inner and outer joy. This is a long-lasting gift of joy I give to you. Take it out whenever you wish and complete the light for the world before your very eyes. Joy to the world all ways you look at it, for you have joy abounding to put before the whole world and back again.

Hallowed be Thy Name. Made by God, you are ready for the Joy of God, all of life sublimely brought forth for God’s Joy. Let’s say it! Yes, for God’s Pride and Joy most humbly. Who can create joy as well as I do? It is I Who sings My Joy to the world through you.

Anyway you look at it, you have joy abounding before the whole world and back again. Of course, My Own joy centers Me. I am forever grateful today for this sacred joy you send forth for the joy of the entire world. You light up My heart. With every brush stroke, you accumulate joy to broadcast to the world and from now on forevermore in circles of joy. World talent means joy. You are a joy-seeker and a joy-finder. You are a sorter of the world’s happiness. All who create are. You are the whole world’s joy just the way God is meant to be known through you.Through whose fulsome joy would My joy be known through? All talent and artistry come from God’s blessings and for all. Joy is to be unbounded. Yes, I expressly indicate that My joy is to be multiplied.

May joy from your heart be like spring rain falling so sweetly to the encircling Universe for all to be gazed upon. Hark to the joy God has made manifest to the world now and forever through you. Where do you suppose joy is to come from?

There is such goodness in the world. I am grateful to this world as it arrives. I created this world, and I am the recipient. This world is for joy that Creation blossoms forth so spontaneously the easy way a hat falls off. You are a world-supporter of joy. You may not have realized how sumptuous is your participation in life. It is about time now that you get the right slant on why you are here on Earth.

You are the sunshine in My heart. I brought you here to sustain Me on Earth. Think well of the joy you bring to Me. I am grateful to you. We are here to mingle joy for all and for all time. You heard it all from Me and for all time, and you hear Me. Now you know.

http://heavenletters.org/all-joy-to-the-world.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!