Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
9/14/2018 4:46:59 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6441 Oneness is Here to Stay, September 14, 2018

God said:

Beloved, here is the true story: Oneness alone is true. Greater than Oneness isn't the whole Truth. The Whole Truth is always simple. How many ways are there to say One? There are more ways to express what is more detailed than to express One, yet, to say One, says it all.

Anything that takes up more space than Oneness is erudite. Complex. We can call it a trip. Simplicity speaks of Oneness. How many ways are there to express Oneness when Oneness is?

In Oneness, We speak of Infinity. We are going for Pure Oneness. One is greater than multiplicity. We can call multiplicity scrambled. Multiplicity can be thrown on the table like jacks that children toss up in the air. In the sense I speak, there can be many jacks thrown out, yet only one essence of jackness. Love is of necessity Oneness. There is no getting around this.

Oneness is here to stay. Love is here to stay. Love is a miracle of Oneness. Love is Oneness in everyone's heart. Everyone's love is One and grand. Perception may not always see Oneness, yet Oneness is. Love defies description and definition. No two people who see the same movie see the exact same movie.

Does everyone see the same rose in the exact same color? Most assuredly, there is an essence of Roseness.

Beneath discernible dissimilarities, Oneness is. Why would I assign Oneness to you, unless this is plain Truth, not more or less, yet clearly One? Isness is Oneness. Being is One. You can personally chalk life up to Oneness or not. That there is Oneness, however, is a certainty.

Love can be revealed in many forms, yet love is One Wholeness. Wholeness permeates. Perceive all.

You may not perceive Me everywhere, yet I swear to you that I am everywhere, and you are One with Me.There is nothing more nor less than star-spangled Oneness.

One under God is Truth - no two ways about it.

Where does My Heart lie but within yours? Who is My Heart and Soul's Companion if not you? There is no escape for you to make, and why would you? Who holds My metaphoric hand unless you do? Who, Beloved, am I unless I am you fair and square?

You don't have to be strait-laced. You don't have to be outspokenly serious. You are not booted out from joy! There is no being booted out. Joy is joy and not stern. Make your life a breath of fresh air. What would you make out of life but fresh air? At the same time, life is no joke. Indeed, life is a mixed bag and turned every which way in and out, so it seems.

Pretty much every inch of life is one kind of surprise or another. Hello, today! So long! In a minute, We'll pick up again tomorrow or start all over tomorrow or meet again in another day or two or yesteryear or another lifetime.

Nothing separates us from one another. We catch up soon enough or later in a dream or two away. We inevitably catch up along the way, even as there is no interruption to catch up to. Life is a walk or two around the block. We're just catching up with each other as you may have thought We were ever for a moment parted. We are in on this for the long haul.

http://heavenletters.org/oneness-is-here-to-stay.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2018 3:40:16 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6442 To Hear This God Who Art Thy Self, September 15, 2018

God said:

Beloved, I am a God of the people. I am here for you at your desire, yet not for your desire to rub off some kind of specialness on you, but to share My Self like the Sun to the world.

I speak now about Godwriting. It is clear now that we meet for Oneness and not for any fame or fortune, but to give. This isn't at all like being in a fraternity together. Of course, We don't punch Our fists together like eager sports figures exchanging high-fives of admiration of one kind or another. We are energized. We are glad and grateful, yet We are not so much hail fellows well-met. We are simply together as One.

Yes, you gain, yet you take what you gain on behalf of goodness for all. You are not propelled onto the stage like some kind of new rock star. You are as always. You are not staking out anything in your name for your own glorification - solely for Mine. Beloved, you are happy to hear Me, yet you do not assign dazzling gold stars after your name. We look into each other's eyes.

You stand near Me. You pick up something from My reverie not solely for your personal gain. You garner more than humility. You do not make a grandstand play. You come to hear this God Who Art Thy Self.

You are not on display. You haven't been added to any hall of fame. You are here to serve Me humbly as I, God, desire with all My Heart to serve you.

You receive something great from Our meetings, and yet, you transcend Our meeting. You are glad to be the servant who serves the cake God desires to serve to all. You are an impersonal recorder of what you reap. Yes, I send you an open invitation. Enter.

Godwriting is not about status whatsoever. You admit yourself to the realms of the Holy Grail. Yes, I, God, call everyone to Me. The acclaim is Mine, and you are amazed and humbled. You just want to hear more of Me and echo more of Me.

You are like the servant who holds the hem of My robe above the dust. You keep your attention on My words so that others will also hear. Everyone stands the same. You are a commoner who comes in with many others to My delight as well. There is no pride before Godwriting. There is joy. You simply bring My Words forth.

Somehow you got here. How on earth but by some divine intervention? You are invited in through any disguise. You are so happy to be here. It has to be from My Will.

I saw something in you that perhaps you didn't see. I place you close to Me and invite you again and again. I, God, see you in plain sight. I open My door to you. Stay as long as you want. You don't call more attention to your little self. You stay silently by Me forever.

Now, to your delight, before your very eyes, you see a place card delineated faintly with your name on it signed by God. Now you begin to know you are welcomed exactly where you are. It can't be happenstance. Once God's - God's forever.

http://heavenletters.org/to-hear-this-god-who-art-thy-self.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2018 2:21:27 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6443 What Does Life Hold in Store?, September 16, 2018

God said:

Beloved, do you perhaps have a picture of Me in mind as a statue - My head on My hand, deep in thought? In truth, My thinking comes less from thought and more from impulse. Sometimes you also find, in the same way, that a creative idea simply falls to you, yes?

My ideas are inspired. Like you, I love inspiration. I love to see where an idea will take Me. The same as you experience, so is it for Me. A color pops into My head. My hand starts moving the blue crayon that I yearn to draw with at a moment's notice. Who can say why or how? Just is. Voila, you and I have taken a direction. Neither of Us researched it. The direction hops into Our hearts before We know it. Freely, We take off in an instant.

You found the table already set and the colors laid out for you just as you like them to be. What do you exactly have to do anyway? From where does creating begin? To whom do you give thanks?

Ideas are one of the gifts of life that you run off with into far-off lands you had not dreamed of. You never did have yourself pegged, did you? Come to think of it, so much in life seems to simply appear. Life could be a high-roller that prompts you forward. Your name is called, and before you know it, you are somewhere unexpectedly joyous or tremulous. You may appear, unbeknownst to yourself, as the advanced driver appointed for this surprise journey - imagine!

It is as if a hand moved your hand. A dawn rose. You may not know the exact confluence. What matters is that you are on your way. Joy to the world. You started somewhere. A choice was made - who knew? Perhaps in your youth, your hand knew your choice from the outset before you did.

Certainly, not all choices are long and ponderous. A lot of choices are Jiminy-Cricket fast. Choices may be instant - one surprise after another.

You thought one way, and life wasn't like that. Or you had no idea, and life altogether appeared on its own. What you had been thinking of doesn't light a candle to what flew into your heart as straight as an arrow.

All of life seems to drop into your lap. And, yet, how can it be it be that your whole life realizes itself by chance? How can so many lives and stars dance in such perfect harmony so seemingly randomly and perfectly without a guidance system?

Isn't this unheard of up to this very moment? Now you're on your way, although you hardly have any idea of where or when this would be until the moment it strikes. What do you know? You know nothing until the moment life is at hand. You didn't know you would travel far and wide, or, you did know you wouldn't travel to speak of and you did travel the world.

Just the same, why should it make such a difference to you what occurs, and yet it does, yet it does.

You always wanted to go to Zanzibar. You always wanted to marry a true love. You always wanted to travel the Seven Seas. You always wanted to live in the country, or you wanted to live in the city. You did, or you didn't. Either way, at this juncture of life, you may find yourself wondering about life and what to make of it.

http://heavenletters.org/what-does-life-hold-in-store.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2018 2:34:14 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6444 Rise with the Dawn, September 17, 2018

God said:

Beloved, a recent published Heavenletter brought up the randomness of life. You don't know all that life holds in store for you, yet life is, and life brings surprises.

It is well accepted that the weather can’t be counted on. Once again, We come back to the idea of expectancy. Yes, come from a good frame of mind. Incline toward the beauty of life, for it exists, and may you love the weather.

Reconsider your insistence on life’s inevitably coming through for you as you desire. Sometimes you are upset when life doesn’t fit your bill. Everyone does well to come to terms with life as it appears. Who can do this for you if not you?

Not everyone in every land has every blessing, and yet everyone has and has had blessings.

I understand how you must feel. No one has what you might call a perfect day or a perfect life day in and day out. What I am trying to get at is what may be your insistence on what you may call a perfect life without exception. I do not know anyone’s life who is deemed perfect as life arises his whole life long. Nevertheless, from the long view, it may well have been divine just as it was.

Yet there are perfect aspects in all lives, yet not every aspect is viewed as ideal. Not everyone has a livelihood. Not everyone has the health he desires. Nor everyone may not reap as richly as another. This doesn’t seem to be how life works. There are those who do seem to have more than their share of woes. All of life isn’t gift-wrapped beautifully.

I am questioning your expectancy of perfection when life in the world does not allow for perfect expectancy no matter how worthy everyone may be.

Accidents seem to befall all over the world and may well be to no one’s deserving so far as you can see. Life is something that happens, and life isn’t always dressed at its best.

Who can pick and choose every area of his life or his children’s life? No one. Life is made of taking what comes and saying: “Thank you, Life, for being here just the same.”

When life seems to assail you, the trend is for you to rant and rail. At some point, you manage to lift your head up and go on. You pick up the pieces. You may have a life to live that isn’t your choice, yet you are the only one who can live it. The life you live now may hold grief for you, yet it is still your life and no one else’s. I do tell you that life isn’t obliged to owe you a living. I do not tell you that you have to be cheery when you don’t know how. Yet, behind it all, I do tell you to be of good cheer.

At some point you recognize that you still have a life to live as it is. When you have a plant to water, you water it. Consider yourself your own plant and give yourself care. When you have enough spunk to lift your head, lift your head.

I do not say for a fact that life will recompense you well enough as you see it. If you have to limp on one leg in life from now on, then, okay, you do. If you can’t find something to smile at today, find something tomorrow. This, too, is possible. You can’t weep forever. Rise with the dawn. Feel the sun and rain on your face.

Arise!

http://heavenletters.org/rise-with-the-dawn.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2018 1:47:45 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6445 How Can Oneness and Patriotism Work Together for the Good of All?, September 18, 2018

God said:

Beloved, patriotic in the world doesn't seem to mean Oneness. Patriotic contains a certain amount of camaraderie, yet not seemingly Oneness. A limited Oneness isn't the Oneness We speak of. A separated Oneness isn't the Oneness of love. It is a limited Oneness. It is a Oneness that goes only so far. True Oneness includes total Oneness: Every family, every country, every planet, every gathering, every soul. I am thinking that every trouble in the world comes from lack of Oneness and the profusion of being under the power of differences.

However, it's clear that differences are also to be loved. There are many varieties and personalities, and they, too, merit their preciousness. Ten children in a whole family are not alike, yet may each be held preciously, although there may be those who are more or less favored than others.

Nevertheless, love cannot be ordained. Love isn't an attempt. Love loves, or it does not. Love is easy.

Every child is My favorite. I love all fully. I love all first-rank. I love. My love loves everyone fully up hill and down dale. Second best isn't good enough. Love is natural, or it is not.

My children, the thing to do is to love yourself first. Love yourself first, and then you don't have far to go to love all others as yourself. This could make love universal. It could.

I remember a story once of a loving man whose son was killed by a man of another race. In the story, the mourning father confessed that love no longer remained in his heart toward anyone of the so-called other race. He had lost all his love.

Whoever it was who counseled the father told him he had to soon adopt and raise an orphan child of the other race, and he, the father, would then become wholly cured.

You see the wisdom, don't you? Divisiveness isn't wise.

I also know a true story when segregation was being undone, and, about time, in American schools. There was busing. At a PTA meeting one night, included were the parents of the bused students who did not yet feel any more welcomed any more than their children. Now doesn't this seem ridiculous?

A black mother in tears in front of the all the parents, said pupkicsaid to the white principal , "But Mister, these are our children."

The principal replied: "They are my children, too,"

Oneness is unbiased.

Praise be to Oneness, and praise be to the erasure of hurt feelings and erasure to any hidden or outward sense of superiority. Simple goodness and mercy for all matters. Of course, all children are Mine front and center.

Oneness is of itself. And Oneness is truth, and love has to reach all corners to unite the One Love to all. Oneness means Oneness with love for One and All fulsomely - no reservations, no holding back, no love to be kept in a corner, no kidding yourself, no imitation, no excuses. All means all with a full heart, which is an even heart without any subterfuge nor necessity for doing better next time.

Be humane the first time.

http://heavenletters.org/how-can-oneness-and-patriotism-work-together-for-the-good-of-all.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!