Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ashley Maynard

697 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Zcode System Review
6/17/2016 5:55:45 PM
First of all, my name is Gustavo Eduardo I'm from Madrid, Spain and since I was little I liked a lot of sports without any purpose to make money with betting, I'm just a fan of sports birth, was until recently that started with this betting, I started making friends at first bets between friends, I liked it so much that today bet with much larger sums.

Recently I know the ZCode system this is a software that offers predictions of different sports including included NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA and soccer, the ZCode software mathematically analyzes the behavior of all teams historically or measuring their performance in each game and thus you can say that likely has to win against the other team.

The system evaluates each prediction ZCode by stars with 5 stars is a prediction of most of the possibilities and where 0 stars is where you literally do not know that can happen.

Since I started using the ZCode software I have made a total of 25 bets that win 23, all remunerated me a total of $ liquids dollars 12,945.47 in two months, I know that although many bets is little money but have been betting soon to test the software as well everybody knows nobody knows 100% what will happen in every game but what I can assure my experience is that this software atin 90% of cases.

Personally I'm working on the platform 5Dimes ZCode works perfectly with this and it is the one that will continue to work.

As advice I can give you is to start with betting and gaming equipment which you know something about it so that you are 100% sure of your decision. I would also advise that once you have access to the members area click on the section "Tools Extras" there you will find material which support you to learn to be a better contributor.

Finally I must say that after two months to prove highly recommend this program called ZCode, honestly I never believed that there was a software as advanced as this, I read an article by an American, this software has more than 5000 decision algorithms in which it is based to make the best possible decisions.

Well I leave you, if you have any questions send me an email to geduardo2@outlook.com and try to answer immediately.

Gustavo Eduardo

Article resource:
Sports Talk

+0
RE: Zcode System Review
6/17/2016 6:44:48 PM
This is something new, I do not bet; however, I have software that use permutation logic to generate lotto numbers ... it is amazing; however, I do not spend a lot of time using it because it is 'habit-forming' that side-tracks me from my goals.

Good LUCK with Zcode. If you have a referral link, my blog gets International and USA visitors. You are welcome to Your spot Here, on my published site.

If you visit, click BLOG; then any FLAG on that page to view history of visitors to my site.

Quote:
First of all, my name is Gustavo Eduardo I'm from Madrid, Spain and since I was little I liked a lot of sports without any purpose to make money with betting, I'm just a fan of sports birth, was until recently that started with this betting, I started making friends at first bets between friends, I liked it so much that today bet with much larger sums.

Recently I know the ZCode system this is a software that offers predictions of different sports including included NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA and soccer, the ZCode software mathematically analyzes the behavior of all teams historically or measuring their performance in each game and thus you can say that likely has to win against the other team.

The system evaluates each prediction ZCode by stars with 5 stars is a prediction of most of the possibilities and where 0 stars is where you literally do not know that can happen.

Since I started using the ZCode software I have made a total of 25 bets that win 23, all remunerated me a total of $ liquids dollars 12,945.47 in two months, I know that although many bets is little money but have been betting soon to test the software as well everybody knows nobody knows 100% what will happen in every game but what I can assure my experience is that this software atin 90% of cases.

Personally I'm working on the platform 5Dimes ZCode works perfectly with this and it is the one that will continue to work.

As advice I can give you is to start with betting and gaming equipment which you know something about it so that you are 100% sure of your decision. I would also advise that once you have access to the members area click on the section "Tools Extras" there you will find material which support you to learn to be a better contributor.

Finally I must say that after two months to prove highly recommend this program called ZCode, honestly I never believed that there was a software as advanced as this, I read an article by an American, this software has more than 5000 decision algorithms in which it is based to make the best possible decisions.

Well I leave you, if you have any questions send me an email to geduardo2@outlook.com and try to answer immediately.

Gustavo Eduardo

Article resource:
Sports Talk

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!