Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Create a flow of new customers
2/9/2006 10:44:48 PM
Dear Friends, I would like to introduce you to a new program that can create a flow of new customers and new sales for your business. And there’s NO COST TO YOU if we don’t deliver results. NiceOffers.com (NOC) works directly with merchants all over the world to create exciting and exclusive offers for consumers. NOC makes it easy for consumers everywhere to find great money-saving deals on specific products and services they’re looking for, while also providing a fun and exciting way to discover new and different products, services, businesses, restaurants and more. I believe that your business could benefit greatly from participating in the program. Here’s how easy it is to get started: 1.Register free as an NOC merchant. 2.Enter your enclosed coupon(s)…. Free. 3.NOC affiliates, like myself, will begin promoting your coupons (again, at no cost to you). 4.Each time a coupon is redeemed, you agree to pay NOC a “bounty”. Please note that YOU decide how much the bounty will be, and payment of bounties is only required once per month. In short, we’ll help you create sales for your business. If we don’t, you pay nothing. Compare that to traditional advertising, such as newspapers or radio where you pay upfront and HOPE it pays off. With NOC, results are GUARANTEED. We deliver the results you want…..at the terms YOU set, or you pay nothing. What could be more fair? For registering free as an NOC merchant and enclosing coupons, please visit our website at http://www.niceoffers.com/info and enter my Representative No. 8133497. Thank you so much for your time and consideration! Yours sincerely, Shankaran Anilkumar NOC Affiliate
+0
Julia Fyvie

306 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Create a flow of new customers
2/10/2006 12:56:50 AM
Greetings, Thank you for posting to my forum Regards, jules jules@adlandpro.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!