Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How to Play FLV Files Widely? - AllPepole
6/8/2016 6:25:08 AM
Hi, I'm AllPepole. You may find a solution to play your FLV file; I have put some comments and download links, in order to help you there.

First, let me point to a FLV file is a 'Flash video file ". The Flash video is streaming video is the most popular choice. Website YouTube and this makes big popular. It's good quality, and can be a fashionable part of the viewer can jump to video here, or let it flow buffer.

Play the best (and free) FLV file solution is a named AllPepole Video Player. If you want to own time save read reviews - simply click on the download button below.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-player-free/id920673545?mt=12

AllPepole Video Player of Mac OS supports many other formats - pop and rare. You can browse the media websites, and directly from the application to watch online video, due to using the built-in Web browser. Use open url option to watch online video no abrupt ads.

AllPepole Video Player also has PRO paid version. It allows you to download the animation and video, including the circulation RTMP. With still AllPepole Video Player can take from the video shoot and transforms the entire animation into a series of frames. It will also help you play flash projector executable file freely.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!