Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Vaurn James

73 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Muhammad Ali.....The Greatest Entrepreneur of All Times
6/4/2016 8:17:39 PM

Hello all,

the Sportsman of The Century.....Muhammad Ali passed away at age 74-years.
We all know him as the Greatest for his boxing, political and social influence on both American Society and the World; however, we fail to recognise his entrepreneurial abilities.

Let's consider his many famous quotes that demonstrated why he was indeed the Greatest and how current entrepreneurs can benefit from the life lessons Ali learned and taught others:

“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”

“The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.”

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'”

“It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.”

“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them—a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it—then I can achieve it.”

The Champion Mindset is key to any entrepreneur who wants success........

Thanks,
Vaurn James
Contributor

+1
RE: Muhammad Ali.....The Greatest Entrepreneur of All Times
6/5/2016 12:04:46 AM

I loved him for the straight up man he was. Spoke is mind; lived his life-style and perfected his profession ...

Picture
Quote:

Hello all,

the Sportsman of The Century.....Muhammad Ali passed away at age 74-years.
We all know him as the Greatest for his boxing, political and social influence on both American Society and the World; however, we fail to recognise his entrepreneurial abilities.

Let's consider his many famous quotes that demonstrated why he was indeed the Greatest and how current entrepreneurs can benefit from the life lessons Ali learned and taught others:

“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”

“The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.”

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'”

“It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.”

“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them—a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it—then I can achieve it.”

The Champion Mindset is key to any entrepreneur who wants success........

Thanks,
Vaurn James
Contributor

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!