Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Forum for My Social Game Neighbors
5/26/2016 5:01:57 AM
Welcome to GAME Forum
JazLive

New Rock City 2016

Willkommen bei Spiel-Forum

Bienvenido al foro de juego

Bienvenue sur le Forum du jeu

Sharing screen shots of a couple of my New Rock City Neighbors

Beginner

Beginning city

Growing

Growing City

I also like collecting resources from neighbors, like wood, water from cactus and stones

Love the Animated People

My favorite coin collecting is from Neighbors' Industry

I like to collect Industry Coins when visiting neighbors

Try New Rock City, without logging in

+1
Why My FORUMS are LOCKED!
5/28/2016 1:35:04 PM
Now to REVEAL why my forums are LOCKED.

ANYONE can read my forums in and outside of this community, without being a forum member ... ALL who have not been, previously BANNED are welcome to join.

My forums are LOCKED to keep Internet Trolls, in this community, from posting
negative posts like in those "Talk" threads I tried ... in my forums.

Quote:
No Patricia, we had no problem with communicating prior to that CONTEST correction issue.

You should really consider, publishing a WEEBLY for constant contact with your network.

Oh No! I hope you do not depend on that address to communicate with your online customers.

Quote:
Jan, for some reason, i can't reply to your Adland emails. Please check your status.

pat
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Why My FORUMS are LOCKED!
5/28/2016 7:06:13 PM
* ♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:*´¨ `*:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1
New Rock City Quests
6/3/2016 11:00:05 PM
Currently, we are in training quest for football player
... c' mon man; what does visiting five neighbors' jails and making four pad-locks have to do with playing football?

Why not visiting neighbors to crop goods from farms or collecting industry coins ...

Any who, it was interesting to see where neighbors placed the po po station in their cities.

Speaking of football ... did YOU KNOW the 1st Woman NFL Coach was active last year during pre-season?

GLENDALE, AZ - AUGUST 01: Intern linebacker coach Jen Welter of the Arizona Cardinals on the field during the team training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium on August 1, 2015 in Glendale, Arizona. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)

GLENDALE, AZ – AUGUST 01: Intern linebacker coach Jen Welter of the Arizona Cardinals on the field during the team training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium on August 1, 2015 in Glendale, Arizona. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)

+0
Dreamfield ~ Social Game
9/5/2016 3:51:21 AM
This is what I like most about social games

.... visiting Neighbors and Gifts :)

Dreamfield Neighbors

JazLive Social Game Community Profile

also like listening to music while I play ... now listening to

YouTube ... JAZZ AT THE WHITE HOUSE 30 DE ABRIL 2016
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!