Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A few words about how to merge video and audio file formats
5/24/2016 6:47:10 AM
Split, trim and add video files can be very fast, nondestructive and speed if you use a good tool to complete. Why not just use AllPepole Video Merger? I heard you ask. Well, one of my friends’ uses AllPepole Video Merger from his television show recorded a remove AD just try: after establishing edit operation, file for 30 minutes. Even so, the result is not so big. So, I can't teach him how to do the work condition of use good independent fine-tuning for a minute.

AllPepole Video Merger in low bit rate flow join or split files together, it has to do this successfully for many years. Some review here divider, pruning machines, and entrants than all, the purpose of the video merger much lighter, have carry you have the same source video codec in your file.

As recommended by the free software in this category, we consider the following basic requirements:

Ease to use, convenient, accurate choice, and cut or trim choices, keyboard shortcuts.

Performance: the rapid, accurate results, but not recoding video unnecessary.

Input format: the more the better. Some free software only accepts one or more than two formats to accept other people.

Features: some tools to focus on a task, others will allow you to a program within the division, to join or video clip.

Free download at app store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-merger-free/id944170835?mt=12

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!