Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Beverly Armstrong - a Reminder to Pray for her
2/9/2006 4:03:38 PM
Hi everyone, Thank you all for getting the word out. Yes, Arthur, she is one very popular lady and has gotten that way because she, herself, cares so much about her friends. Even though she has struggled daily with health issues for a long time, she has continued to look out for everyone even to the point of sending messages through her offline friends to us when she couldn't do it herself. God bless, Dave
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/9/2006 4:50:56 PM
Hi Dave, Thanks for spreading the news of about Ms. Beverly. This saddens me so. My thoughts and prayers are always with her. Special ((((Hugs))) Beverly Your friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
2/9/2006 5:03:41 PM
Hi Dave, thank you so much for sharing this news. Beverly is always in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless
+0
Pat
Pat Lesaux

300 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/9/2006 5:21:36 PM
Hi Dave, I shall say a little prayer for Beverly. Thanks for the forum.
Do you have a buddy or perhaps you need a buddy, sign-up here and join us at Bring Your Buddy. http://bringyourbuddy.net/?id=60149
+0
2/9/2006 5:44:33 PM
Hi Dave, Thanks for the forum for Beverly. Many may not know what her tests have revealed. I know there are many many people her wisdom, kindness, straight talk & love have touched here. I, for one, don't need a reminder to pray for her. Bev's in my prayers, always. She does so much for all of us...she's a great role model. Lorraine
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!