Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Jaz $$$ Jan $$$ LOVE MOVIES
5/16/2016 12:21:57 AM

Claudia Puig, USA TODAY

It's hard not to feel good while watching Chadwick Boseman exuberantly disappear into the role of the Godfather of Soul.

His embodiment of James Brown in Get on Up is so masterful that viewers forget they're watching an actor play the R&B singer.

After nimbly playing Jackie Robinson in 42, Boseman's performance goes even further here (*** out of four; rated PG-13; opens Friday nationwide). His portrayal of Brown from his midteens to age 60 leaves a powerful, haunting impression of a complicated man. The musical numbers, with Brown's remixed vocals and Boseman re-creating his signature dance moves, are mesmerizing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got my 1st RUN PEEP on .... learned a lot about James Brown,

HE IS the UNDISPUTED GODFATHER OF SOUL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why Did Mick Jagger Produce The James Brown Movie, ‘Get On Up’? Let Him Tell You

+0
RE: Outstanding! Jaz $$$ Jan $$$ #Out_and_About
12/30/2016 3:08:14 PM
I am not one who #lives_on_social_media_sites

That takes away from my life opportunities to meet real people,
in my neighborhood

Everywhere one can go, jogging, riding bike, walking ... in their community;
grocery shopping; #window_shopping; post office; gas station; to the park;
at the library; riding transit; ... no human is invisible

Since I do not meet strangers, instantly I smile at people who make eye contact

Quite often, conversations are sparked ... before departing, I offer my networking card
[ it just has my name, post office box address and link to my blog ]

Other pages on my blog are:

People with iPhones are my favorite people to meet

During our conversation, I interrupt with question: "Can you pull up the BING search engine?"
They say yes and pull up the search engine, 'with pride they can demonstrate' ...

I ask them to enter hastag #JazLive
I get instant joy when my blog returns the number one hit and the iPhone owner 'clicks the link'
and my blog post appears ...

I quickly share, my sight has been visited by over 45 countries and over 30 states in the USA
Visiters can view, countries that has visited my blog, by clicking any #Flag at #JazLive

Like this post on TWITTER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!