Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Hello, You've Reached The Middle Class, We Work So You Don't Have To
5/17/2016 11:49:42 AM

Cartoon Comparing Michelle Obama & Melania Trump Has Leftists FURIOUS!!!

A cartoon depicting First Lady Michelle Obama and potential future first lady Melania Trump has been deemed ‘racist and misogynistic’ by leftists.

The drawing features Michelle as bulky and angry, while Melania as smiling and attractive.

The artist Ben Garrison tweeted the picture on Friday with the caption: ‘#InTrumpsAmerica The #FirstLady will be Great Again! #Trump2016.’

What do YOU think?

H/T: Info Wars, Conservative Post

http://conservativepost.com/cartoon-comparing-michelle-obama-melania-trump-has-leftists-furious/

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2016 1:17:28 PM
Hi Jim,

I think the Cartoon is right on target. Michael/Michele is built just like the Linebacker that He/She once was!

Have A Great Day My Friend,

Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+2
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2016 7:23:20 PM
Thanks Phils, I thought it was too.
I believe Melania, even with her nude photos brings so much more class to the white house than #moochelle or #Ms.BillieClinton Would For Sure!
Quote:
Hi Jim,

I think the Cartoon is right on target. Michael/Michele is built just like the Linebacker that He/She once was!

Have A Great Day My Friend,

Phil

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2016 12:56:13 PM

Hillary Caught on Tape: 'We Need to Determine Who Wins Before Palestinian Elections Held'

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2016/october/28/hillary-caught-on-tape-we-need-to-determine-who-wins-before-palestinian-elections-held/

undefined

Anyone wondering what "democracy promotion" will look like in a Hillary Clinton administration may get a taste from a new audiotape released today of Hillary addressing the editorial board of the Jewish Press back in 2006.

In the tape Hillary is clearly heard telling the Jewish Press journalists present:
I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.
Listen for yourselves:

Present at the meeting was Jewish Press editor Eli Chomsky, who recalls being shocked that “anyone could support the idea—offered by a national political leader, no less—that the U.S. should be in the business of fixing foreign elections.”

Hillary Clinton's stated practice of taking a private position and a public position on every issue is also apparent in her comments in that same meeting on whether it was worth talking to the Syrian government.

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
GOP Voters More Aligned With Trump Than Congress
1/9/2017 3:17:09 PM

GOP Voters More Aligned With Trump Than Congress

Monday, January 09, 2017

Most voters share the views of the president and the party coming to power, but Republicans identify a lot more with Donald Trump than with the GOP Congress.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 53% of all Likely U.S. Voters identify with the GOP team: 37% feel Trump's views are closest to their own when it comes to the major issues facing the country, while another 16% feel most closely in sync with the average Republican member of Congress. Thirty-seven percent (37%) say the views of the average Democratic member of Congress are closest to their own. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Among Republicans, however, 63% say that Trump’s views are closest to their own when it comes to the major issues, while only 27% say that of the views of the average Republican member of Congress. Among Democrats, 72% identify with the average Congress member from their party, while just 16% think Trump's views are closest to theirs.

Just a month before Election Day, 51% of GOP voters still felt that their party's leaders didn't want Trump to be president, although that was down from 66% four months earlier.

(Want a free daily email update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/january_2017/gop_voters_more_aligned

_with_trump_than_congress

#TrumpTrain

Jim Allen III

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!