Menu

Promote
How do you show your appreciation to your customers?
3/4/2016 1:15:10 PM
In business, it’s always nice to meet someone new.
Network and build a new relationship by sending your new acquaintance a card.
Customers are the lifeblood of any business.

Say “Thank You” to all those special people today
How do you show your appreciation to your customers?
Do they know you appreciate their business?

(What a landscaper says about using SOC:
I sent out less than $40 of cards asking for referral business. It returned over $10,000 in work. Included Forget Me Not seeds!)

You dont have to do a business just be a customer and try it!
www.sendoutcards.com/susankolb

Become a distributor for only $50
New Reply
+0
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How do you show your appreciation to your customers?
3/11/2016 10:45:09 AM
Hello,

I show my appreciation to someone for taking the time to visit my website and learn about the best prospecting system ever by giving them a $75 gift certificate. This one is for you.

QUICK LITTLE SURVEY
Self Employment Career Training Program
Work Part-time‭ ‬-‭ ‬Set Your Own Hours‭ ‬-‭ ‬Earn Big Paychecks‭!

$75 Gift Certificate
Hello,

My name is‭ Don Evans‬.‭ I am the President & Founder of Quick Little Survey. If you want to make some extra money to help balance the family budget, this is a good way to do it. These quick little surveys are easy to do. When you visit the website below, you will see that there is NO COST to register as a Business Partner with Quick Little Survey.‬However,‭ ‬for most people there is a cost of‭ ‬$75‭ ‬to upgrade to a paid member before you can get involved in the business and earn commissions.‭ ‬I say most people because,‭ ‬that will not apply to you‭ ‬...‭ ‬if I am your sponsor.‭ As the company owner, I will waive that $75 cost to upgrade for you. ‬IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want me to do that, go to the website below and register first, then call me or send me an email to tell me you registered. Please send that email to me at‭ hbndon@juno.com. ‬Put‭ "‬I registered‭" ‬as the subject of your email so I can distinguish that from all the spam I get.‭ ‬If you call me and get my answering machine,‭ ‬please leave your message and then hold on for just a minute to give me time to get to the phone and if I am here, I can pick up.
(719) 390-0561

New Reply
+0