Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Door To Door Surveys - Part-Time - Good Paychecks - Residual Income!
2/23/2016 10:29:52 AM
Door To Door Surveys - Part-Time - Good Paychecks - Residual Income!

Hello,

I am looking for 5 money motivated people to work about 5 hours a week on a
flexible time schedule to knock on some doors and do a quick little two minute
survey. You might be surprised to learn that you can earn some real big paychecks
that way. You do not have to be a professional sales person to do this. This little
survey is easy to do. You will need to present a good appearance and enjoy meeting
new people. After you do the survey, you will simply ask them if they would like to
have more information about the product. And, if they say yes, you will hand them
a six page product information package to look over after you leave. And that’s it.
You are done. The easiest sales job in the world! If they say no, you move on and
knock on the next door.

That information package will tell them all about the product and how to visit our
website to place their order. The product sells for $150 and for each one of those
people who visit our website and place their order, you will earn a commission
check for $100.

Now think about this. If you work 5 hours a week at this, and do 5 surveys per hour,
that’s 25 surveys. If only one of those 25 people order the product, you just earned a
$100 check for 5 hours work. And fun work too like I said above if you like meeting
new people. And if 10 of those people place an order, you earn a commission check
for $1,000. If you do that again next week ...well, you can see that this could easily
add up to 3 or $4,000 dollars per month or more.

You would first have to get registered with the company. There is NO COST to
register. You can do that here.

As soon as I see you are registered, I will take care of the $150 cost for you to
upgrade to paid Business Partner, let you know I have done that, and you are
ready to go!

Don Evans
Quick Little Survey

New Reply
+0