Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
SharePromoteReport Abuse
Jim
Jim Allen

11244 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Oops... School Sends 'Hurt Feelings Report' Making Fun of Bullied Kids
2/22/2016 3:09:29 PM

Oops... School Sends 'Hurt Feelings Report' Making Fun of Bullied Kids

A satirical form mocking "whiners" over hurt feelings is causing embarrassment for a Delaware school district after it accidentally got sent to parents.

The "Hurt Feelings Report" is structured like a bullying report and asks the administrator to fill out such information as the "whiner's name" and whether the offended person required a tissue.

It then asks the complainer to "Tell us in your own sissy words how your feelings were hurt."

The form was accidentally included as an attachment to an e-mail that was supposed to be about an upcoming school event.

The Brandywine School District said the form came from a "source external to the school" and is not an official document.

A parent who forwarded the letter to The News Journal called it "completely offensive and mocks children who are bullied in schools."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/02/18/delaware-school-emails-hurt-feelings-report-mocking-bullying-victims

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Oops... School Sends 'Hurt Feelings Report' Making Fun of Bullied Kids
2/23/2016 8:47:39 PM
This was added by mistake, oh yea right. Shame on these people, all of them.

This is absolutely horrible, why not just help the bullier out. So many of these kids that are bullied are at the lowest point with no self worth. They need help not kicked while they are down.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
RE: Oops... School Sends 'Hurt Feelings Report' Making Fun of Bullied Kids
3/29/2019 9:54:48 AM
Different reports have different looks. I know it because I was working as a writer on a couple of different resources. And here essayshark reviews is the link that can help you to understand how those websites work. So, just click the link if you are interested in that subject. Here you can know more about ways how you can choose a resource that would help you to get a report that you need. And I would recommend you to study carefully their ways and rates.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!