Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Forum Invites Are NOT Great for selling ...
2/10/2016 4:01:12 PM
Forum Invites Are NOT Great for selling ...

Future forum Creators. Please don't create a forum with a sales message. Doing so insults the invited. The very person you wished to entice to check your HBB out, has just been slapped in the face.

They were kind enough to take their valuable time and come visit your forum. You get TE Style hits to a forum invite they are very targeted interested group of people. Why do you insult them by trying to HARD SELL them right off the bat? What are you selling used cars!!? A Car Wash!? No you are selling You and YOUR FORUM not the latest MLM internet marketing program. Look people aren't looking for those that Hard Sell such proohgrams period!

On your Forum Description Page you should already have a plan on what your FIRST THREAD will be about. Your description should discuss you your interest, parameters of forum and such. What is the Forum About?

Creating a Forum for and AD Billboard is dumb, ignorant, inexperienced and to be honest a stupid way to try to build any business.

Either create a First Thread or simply
DO NOT CREATE BOGUS FORUM INVITES!

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Invites Are NOT Great for selling ...
2/11/2016 4:37:19 AM
Very well said Jim and thank your for speaking about this... I hope others will listen also!

with respect

( little ole me lol)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!