Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Wally Pieper

90 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Network Marketing - The Fastest Growing Home Based Business Model In The World!
1/22/2016 10:40:32 PM

Did you know that giving just a few hours a week to a home based business in this industry can grow over time and give you a great second income or even replace your current income? The Network Marketing industry has seen thousands upon thousands of people create high figure incomes.

“Multi-level marketing, MLM or network marketing, companies have produced more millionaires and six figure incomes than any other business model on the planet hands down.” Dr. Ladd McNamara extols the benefits of network marketing: "20% of all millionaires in the world made their fortune through the Network Marketing system," he writes.

Think of Network Marketing as a way to create an income by selling a product or service to someone and receiving a referral fee or royalty check from the company for that sale. Getting paid commission checks for selling products or services directly to the public is a great way to earn extra money.

Because I believe that the people (yes, us) are tired of the corporate, capitalistic model when large companies profit from sales then distribute the excess to externalized shareholders. The people are very much exploited with seductive marketing, advertising, and strategic pricing. Think of Walmart, Target, Nike, and McDonald’s and how much money they make for shareholders off their employees and customers.

Giving a little more time and money by investing in a business that teaches others to build a business is the way to create as much passive and residual income as you like.

The sky is the limit!

If you’re happy in a business, that’s great! If you are looking for the right online business and mentor, I would love to share what I’m doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities. http://pureag.wallyweb1.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!