Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
No Cost To Sign Up - No Upgrade Later - Big Paychecks!
1/17/2016 10:01:44 PM
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SELF EMPLOYMENT CAREER
TRAINING PROGRAM AND EARN SOME REAL BIG PAYCHECKS!

If you have ever been involved with any Network Marketing (MLM) company or Affiliate Program and not made the kind of money you had hoped for, this is for you. If you have any kind of management experience, this is for you. If you are a good sales person looking for a good opportunity, this is for you. If you are working at some fast food restaurant, convenience store, sandwich shop or some other place with little or no growth potential, this is for you. If you are just out of school and have never had any kind of job, or if you are retired and living on a fixed income, or whatever else your situation might be, if you want to earn some big paychecks, this is for you! This is your opportunity to set yourself up in a career training program where you will have an opportunity to earn way more money than you could ever earn on any job!

Hello,

My name is Don Evans. I am the President & Founder of an exciting new marketing company called Quick Little Survey and I am looking for a few good people who would like to be set up to start earning some real Big Paychecks within the next 30 days. This training is free. There is absolutely no cost to you! If you have access to the Internet, this is something you can do from home on a flexible schedule in only 3 to 5 hours per week.

The company website is not quite ready. We plan to launch that on or about the 1st of February. However, we do have my contact information on it now. If this sounds good to you, please visit the website to get my contact information, then contact me by MAIL, by PHONE or by EMAIL. When we launch, new people are going to pay $150 for what you are getting free if you qualify. And just in case we have already launched the website by the time you get this, don’t worry. You can still get in free. How do you qualify? Simply tell me a little bit about yourself, your experience in the Network Marketing industry, if any, and why you are interested in Quick Little Survey. When I hear from you, I will send you a complete information package by Email.

This is the website. You will see my address, phone number and Email address there. If you call, it is best to call me on the message number. That office number is not active yet.

Don Evans
President & Founder
Quick Little Survey
******************************Page 2 **********************************

‭How To Turn A Small Cost Of Only $150
Into More Than $100,000 In Only 9 Months?

Think about it as if everyone gets only‭ ‬4‭ ‬people their first month.‭ ‬The month and your earnings for that month are always on the‭ ‬2nd line in this chart.‭ ‬You earn a commission of‭ ‬$100‭ ‬for each sale in your pay group.

Month You sponsor‭ ‬4‭ ‬people‭ & ‬pass‭ ‬2‭ ‬of them‭ (‬the‭ ‬2nd‭ & ‬4th‭) ‬up to your sponsor.‭
1‭ ‬You earn‭ ‬2‭ ‬x‭ ‬$100‭ = ‬$200

Month Your‭ ‬2‭ ‬each get their‭ ‬4‭ ‬and pass‭ ‬2‭ ‬of them up to you for a total of‭ ‬4‭
2‭ ‬You earn‭ ‬4‭ ‬x‭ ‬$100‭ = ‬$400

Month Your‭ ‬4‭ ‬each get their‭ ‬4‭ ‬and pass‭ ‬2‭ ‬of them up to you for a total of‭ ‬8‭
3‭ ‬You earn‭ ‬8‭ ‬x‭ ‬$100‭ = ‬$800

Month Your‭ ‬8‭ ‬each get their‭ ‬4‭ ‬and pass‭ ‬2‭ ‬of them up to you for a total of‭ ‬16‭
4‭ ‬You earn‭ ‬16‭ ‬x‭ ‬$100‭ = ‬$1,600

Month Your‭ ‬16‭ ‬each get their‭ ‬4‭ ‬and pass‭ ‬2‭ ‬of them up to you for a total of‭ ‬32‭
5‭ ‬You earn‭ ‬32‭ ‬x‭ ‬$100‭ = ‬$3,200

Month Your‭ ‬32‭ ‬each get their‭ ‬4‭ ‬and pass‭ ‬2‭ ‬of them up to you for a total of‭ ‬64‭
6‭ ‬You earn‭ ‬64‭ ‬x‭ ‬$100‭ = ‬$6,400

Month Your‭ ‬64‭ ‬each get their‭ ‬4‭ ‬and pass‭ ‬2‭ ‬of them up to you for a total of‭ ‬128‭
7‭ ‬You earn‭ ‬128‭ ‬x‭ ‬$100‭ = ‬$12,800

Month Your‭ ‬128‭ ‬each get their‭ ‬4‭ ‬and pass‭ ‬2‭ ‬of them up to you for a total of‭ ‬256‭
8‭ ‬You earn‭ ‬256‭ ‬x‭ ‬$100‭ = ‬$25,600

‭ Your total earnings in only 8 months is $51,000

Now look at this if you go one more month.‭ ‬It doubles again.‭
Month Your‭ ‬256‭ ‬each get their‭ ‬4‭ ‬and pass‭ ‬2‭ ‬of them up to you for a total of‭ ‬512‭
9‭ ‬You earn‭ ‬512‭ ‬x‭ ‬$100‭ = ‬$51,200

‭ That's a total of $102,200

NOTE:‭ ‬That‭ ‬$150‭ ‬cost to become a Business Partner is an annual cost that will be due once each year during the same month that you first signed up as a Business Partner.‭ ‬To see how that works,‭ ‬imagine that you have‭ ‬100‭ ‬people who are direct to you from the people you personally sponsored and the people that were passed up to you.‭ ‬That brings in an extra‭ ‬$10,000‭ ‬to you as an anniversary bonus‭!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!