Menu

Promote
Wally Pieper

90 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Why is Saving so Important
1/12/2016 11:49:32 AM
When it comes to saving money, there are two types of people -- those who save and those who wish they were saving.

It's not just about money -- it's about what the money can do for you, your family and others.

With the rate of personal saving at record lows around the world, it is the perfect time for those who know they should be saving to think about why it's a good thing to make do with less now, so you've got more later.

7 Reasons to Be Saving

1) Desire to Retire

We dream of the day we can walk away from the rat race and retire. Retirement is often referred to as our Golden years, unfortunately this is not the case for the majority of our seniors. Many find themselves working years beyond the time they assumed they could retire. Their savings have not kept up with the cost of inflation nor the rising costs of healthcare.

2) There is a Train-wreck ahead

Because emergencies -- think job loss, illness, car breakdowns and home repairs -- happen to all of us (sometimes all at once), experts recommend building reserves for a rainy day before funding those sunny retirement days.

3) Living Your Dreams

Everyone has goals. Whether it's home ownership, a big wedding, a trip around the world or a cabin at the lake, setting goals and working to achieve them is a mark of happy and successful people. What's more, the lifestyle and things you have to give up to make those dreams come true are often insignificant and forgettable.

4) Let Your Freedom & Independence Ring

The U.S. savings rate -- tracked by the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Economic Analysis -- is currently a negative number, at least in government terms. Yes, it's official: Americans today spend more than they earn. Savings are less than zero. But you can break out of that mold all on your own and reap the benefits of feeling free and independent. Living within our means is one of the hardest things to learn, but that doesn't mean one can't beat the odds and become a saver.

5) Answering Opportunities Knock

We all envy those who are "in the right place at the right time." If you could build up your savings you'd be in the right place, just waiting for that knock on the door. There are times in life when it may be advantageous to part with some extra money to take a chance on something big.

There are any number of people who have had their lives changed because an opportunity came along where they had some funds and were able to put money into it. Since opportunities often arise quickly, only a saver will have the freedom to seriously consider them.

6) It just Plain Feels Good

Most savers see the long-term rewards as worthwhile -- and not just financially. The more you put away, the more you want to put away. You start feeling good, and you get a better feeling of self-worth when you're saving.

Self-sufficiency can be seen as patriotic, too -- when you can take care of yourself, society won't have to.

7) Building real character

Those who have the self discipline to leave saved money alone -- rather than giving in to another spending temptation -- are able to grow and mature. That kind of discipline teaches self-respect and earns the respect of others. It shows you can maintain control of your own life and avoid emotional decision making. It encourages further goal setting and the knowledge that you can accomplish what you strive for. And it's not just about you -- about getting what you need and want -- it can also be about opportunities to give of yourself. When a family member or friend is in dire straights, savers may be able to help the loved one financially. It is an incredible feeling when you are able to help someone else going through difficult times..

We know that a savings account is a must for every family on the planet. The common thread running through every wealthy person is this: they always pay themselves FIRST. The only question is what vehicle makes sense to place my money into, where I know it is secure and will be there when I need it?

It is now possible for people from all walks of life to do what the wealthy do… save real money…Gold! Gold keeps its value, from generation to generation. Financial experts, such as Mike Maloney, Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers, Marc Faber and Robert T. Kiyosaki all say “there is simply no better asset in the world to own then Gold.” Gold has maintained its store of value for 6,000 years. I challenge you to find another form of money with that history.

If you’re happy in a business, that’s great! If you are looking for the right online business and mentor, I would love to share what I’m doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities. http://pureag.wallyweb1.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!