Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Wally Pieper

90 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Don’t Ever Fear Talking To Anyone, Anyone Might Just Need You!!
1/12/2016 12:19:21 AM
Imagine you're walking by a beautiful store, carrying luxury upscale items.

The window showcase is sparkling.

When you walk in, the smell of perfume, expensive paintings and fresh flowers around the showroom reflect the kind of people who shop there.

You see the owner pull up to the front of the store in his shiny black, top of the line Mercedes.

For a moment you might even think, this guy's got it made, and be a little envious.

Now let me ask you a question...

Would you ever approach someone like that about your business?

Do you think he'd be even remotely interested?

Let me tell you something...

I know this guy. The store, the car and everything else is real.

And he's broke. He can't afford the payment on the store. Can't pay his employees on time. And unless there's some kind of a miracle, this entire business will be gone, putting about 30 people out of work.

And the real sad part is that it's not because there's no business. But the expenses of running this shop are killing it.

Most businesses operate on a very thin margin.

A small drop in sales, and a slight increase in expenses, can easily wipe them out.

For a moment you might have been envious of this guy, but do you realize that YOU are the one who this guy would be envious of IF he understood how this business works.

Most home businesses operate with a HUGE margin.

When you factor in advertising costs, which is really the biggest expense, you're still keeping 50% to 80% of your profits.

This is unheard of in traditional businesses.

You don't need to rent an office and all the additional expenses that come with it. (I used to and that stuff ADDS UP)

You don't need to keep an inventory.

You don't need employees.

And you can do business anywhere in the world.

So next time you see someone who "looks" like they're doing well, remember that you have the best business in the world.

And what you do with it and how much you make from it, is totally up to you.

Good Luck, and prayers for a happy and prosperous 2016.

If you’re happy in a business, that’s great! If you are looking for the right online business and mentor, I would love to share what I’m doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities. http://pureag.wallyweb1.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!