Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Wally Pieper

117 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
55,000 People A Day
1/2/2016 10:46:13 PM
Did you know that over 55,000 people a day around the world get online to find a way to build a business from home?

I don't know about you, but to me that’s a LOT of people. I always use the analogy of the gold mining days...as the miners headed out to stake their claims to gold...they stopped off at the hardware store to buy tools and provisions...picks, shovels, food, water, and whatever else gold miners need. In addition to tools and provisions, they needed skills…where to look for gold, how to extract gold from the ground and what to do with it after successfully mining the gold.

NW Marketing is a tools and skills business. Unlike the gold miners of old, our people are given the tools and skills and then taught how to use them. If you’re going to build a business from home...you absolutely need the correct tools and skills.

All new Affiliates into our team travel the same route, learning the same skills while earning as they employ the newly learned skills. A true earn as you learn program. More importantly, the system is duplicable!

Our system is made up of three skills levels…basic-standard-advanced. Your desire to become a genuine leader will determine how far you advance through the skills levels, but even at the basic level, a very substantial income is possible.

If what you’re currently doing is providing for you and your family as you dreamed it would, delete this message.

On the other hand…

NW Marketing is a skills business. Our people are given the skills and then taught how to use them. http://pureag.wallyweb1.com/
+0
Zing James

40 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: 55,000 People A Day
1/31/2016 11:03:05 PM
GOOD ARTICLE!
A GREAT PLACE TO MAKE MONEY
POST ALL YOUR ADS FREE HERE, GET TRAFFIC MAKE MONEY AT: www.PostOpenAds.com
All for your success online
+0

facebook