Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It's Been Asked About GreenZap ...
2/6/2006 2:53:50 PM
Ok all, More due dilegence here. Some of you have asked about Greenzap and some make claims it's the next big payment processor. I'm looking at my account right now. =============================== Add Financial Information - * U.S. Bank Accounts Only The safety and security of your bank account information is a top priority for GreenZap. That is why each bank account you add must be verified. GreenZap protects against unauthorized withdrawals and will instantaneously notify you via email whenever you deposit or withdraw funds from this bank account. ================================ Sellers, Merchants and Preferred Merchants It's E.Z. to use G.Z. GreenZap is here to help you sell your products and services more efficiently and effectively. You can use the GreenZap accepted logo when selling your products & services on your website. It's easy as 1, 2, 3. Post this logo on your website (copy and paste, or "save picture as"). Decide what percentage of WebCash you will accept per item sold (optional). If you want to accept payment in 100% cash, that's okay too. Get ready for GreenZappers! Merchants and Preferred Merchants Soon you will be able to download our "Merchant Tools" and link your GreenZap account to your 'check out' page or shopping cart. (Not now) This summer, you will be able to access GreenZap's global community of loyal, online shoppers by posting your products & services in the GreenZap Storez. Whether you're an individual member or a preferred merchant, your products & services can be seen and purchased by the entire GreenZap community! ================================= There are 2 flags already that makes me hesitant about this. #1. U.S. ONLY - No good for any other of our friends here that are NOT in the USA. #2. No merchant tools in place yet so how can you use it? Sorry to put a sore thorn in peoples' sides but I look for what works. And all of this upgrade stuff. Does your bank offer you an upgrade on your account by asking for a membership fee? Mine doesn't. Concider the facts and look for a viable solution. Newest Release: Podcasting For Fun & Profit! FREE Niche Report AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal Coming soon "Ads By The Squares" www.adsbythesquares.com Kenneth R Sword Jr Co-CEO - Bizzy Blogz http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword Copy this link to your RSS Reader: http://www.bizzyblogz.com/rss.php?u=krsword
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Been Asked About GreenZap ...
2/6/2006 7:06:08 PM
this whole thing is getting more and more strange. every one be very watchful.
+0
Thomas Dinnocenzo

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/9/2006 1:12:45 AM
Thanks Ken for creating this forum. I am a member of Greenzap and to date have not persued the programs finer points, nor have I done the due dilligence you are in the process of. Thanks for making your efforts and information available to the rest of us. With your inspiration and ambition many more people will probably put a step forward and may even accomplish something good too.
"Opportunity doesn't knock. You knock and opportunity answers!" Thomas Dinnocenzo
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2006 1:44:13 AM
hi, we are have to learn a lesson from what has been going down, and do our own due diligence. the net is a vast and scary place. we have to be ever watchful of scams and scammers. nan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!