Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Wally Pieper

90 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Still On The Fence?
12/29/2015 3:03:11 PM
A fox and a rabbit are enjoying a beer in a pub. Talk turned to their common enemy, the hunters' hounds. The fox said he had no concerns, because he was so clever - he had so many options to escape in mind.

He told the rabbit, if the hounds come, he could bolt up into the attic and hide. Or race to the nearest stream and run through it to confuse the hounds. Or he might run around the pub in circles, then climb a tree and watch hounds bump into each other in confusion.

He was certain he could outfox the hounds.

The rabbit admitted he only had one idea of what he might do ...run like a scared rabbit!

As he said those words, they heard the baying of the hounds right outside the door. True to his word, the rabbit hopped out the back door and ran to the woods.

The fox hesitated as he considered which of his many options might be best - the attic, the stream, the tree. As he debated which to do, the hounds burst through the door and ate him.

Many marketers suffer from Paralysis of Analysis.

They delay making life changing decisions, putting it off until it's too late and the opportunity is long gone. They end up settling for bread crumbs and never get ahead.

Luck smiles on those who know what they want and who are not afraid to grab it when the opportunity presents itself.

Which type of person are you?

Indecisive wimp or a hero with a bulging torso willing to do whatever it takes to achieve a worthy goal?

--------------

Prove it!

If you’re happy in a business, that’s great! If you are looking for the right online business and mentor, I would love to share what I’m doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities. http://pureag.wallyweb1.com/
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!