Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
It Starts at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living
12/13/2015 1:53:46 PM

It Starts at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

The Daily Prayer 12.13.2015

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister It Starts at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living

It Starts at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living – I have been given the keys to the Kingdom and happily I take them up. I open the door to heaven and know that I am filled with the wisdom of the Most High. It’s with this energy of wisdom and Heaven that I pray.

I invoke the Highest of the High. In this moment, filled with Light and Peace, I call the Divine and know that as It arrives. I am One with All of Creation. This Divine is Peace, Love, Happiness, Life, Creativity, Health, Abundance, Beauty, Truth. It knows Itself through All of Creation for each being, each life, all matter is called forth by Its Word. From the depths of darkness, there came a voice. The voice said, “Logos,” and the world was ordered.

From this place of Word, I speak my word knowing that I am wholly, holy, and completely aligned with the Divine. I am one with Her in ...

Read More

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#rgcsl #riograndecenterforspiritualliving #CNNiReport

An Easy Way to Contribute to Our Center

Richard Mathiason has always been a Techie. His focus is in creating websites that generate leads using T2ha. This amazing system allows him to not only build you a website but he can take that website and generate 200 more, 400 more, 1000 more websites that all get indexed in the search engines.

Richard is also an Affiliate for RepWarn, a software solution, that keeps you updated, in real time, about what people are saying about your business. Plus it can provide your business with real time Leads.

Richard Mathiason

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!