Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Message of Love
12/12/2015 1:50:41 PM

The Message Of Love

Alicia Hanlen, RScP

The Daily Prayer 12.12.2015

Alicia Hanlen, RScP Taos, NM The Message Of Love

The Message Of Love – In this very present moment, I recognize that there is but one Life – infinite, divine, complete in every sense of the word. This Life contains within itself all elements, elements that are present, not only in the physical reality, but the mental, emotional and spiritual realms as well. Inherent in these elements are the qualities of love, peace, joy, well-being, abundance, right action, contentment, understanding, and compassion.

And this Life – this very divine Life – is present in each and every living, breathing, being on this planet. Despite any appearances to the contrary, we are all connected at the very core of our being, as we all possess the very same One Life. There is no other. And so in this moment, I declare that each and every person who may be reading or hearing these words just take them deeply into their very soul essence, and let go of any lingering sense of separation. The separation that comes from the labels of “us” versus “them”, the labels of race, gender, religion, politics, sexual preference, status, and the like. Allow them to ...

Read More

Alicia Hanlen is a Practitioner at the Taos Center For Spiritual Living

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#love #CNNiReport

An Easy Way to Contribute to Our Center

Richard Mathiason has always been a Techie. His focus is in creating websites that generate leads using T2ha. This amazing system allows him to not only build you a website but he can take that website and generate 200 more, 400 more, 1000 more websites that all get indexed in the search engines.

Richard is also an Affiliate for RepWarn, a software solution, that keeps you updated, in real time, about what people are saying about your business. Plus it can provide your business with real time Leads.

Richard Mathiason

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!