Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Dancing With Mother
11/29/2015 3:01:24 PM

Dancing With Mother

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

The Daily Prayer 11.29.2015

Rev Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is One Life, so huge, so large that It is All There Is. This Life is Everything and indwells all. I know this Life as Mother, PachaMama, La Virgen Maria and She is known by so many other names – Creator, God, Father/Mother, Beloved. No matter which name calls Her forward, She recognizes that She is called and comes forward in consciousness bringing harmony and peace to all and to everything. She is the Creator and the creator, the Lover and the loved, Beauty and the Beautiful. She creates all there is but is not absorbed by her creation. She is the Great Mother.

I am conceived of the Great Mother and I danced with her in the night sky before I was born to this physical world. Even now I dance with her each time I dwell in love and peace and I dance with her each night that my sleep takes me from my physical dwelling and allows me to roam free in Her presence. I am she and each time I walk with Her, my own life is brought into balance, harmony, and peace. As I know this for me, I know this for each person that reads this prayer.

I affirm and declare peace, the peace that surpasses all human understanding. This peace seeps into every situation all over the world and brings health, harmony, and healing. The wings of peace are love and this love is the potent stuff from which all life is made and so I know that it indwells every human and every creature. I affirm and declare every person who arrives at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living knows peace in his and her heart. There is no malady too great to be healed. I put down the burden of guilt, fear, shame, and anger and walk in forgiveness and lightheartedness. I am healed this day and so is the reader of this prayer.

I am so grateful for this healing, so grateful that the Great Mother has revealed herself to me in the form of life, so blessed that my life is known to me in all of the beautiful ways that conspire to lift my consciousness and, most of all, that I can experience myself and my own life with such loving people and in such beautiful ways. Thank you, Diosa.

On the wings of Love, I dispatch my word knowing that it is complete, potent, and delivered.

And so it is. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#mother #CNNiReport

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!