Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1589 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What Motivates People Better than Money? Money is NOT a Great Motivator... [Evol
11/26/2015 7:20:02 PM
What Motivates People Better than Money? Money is NOT a Great Motivator... [Evolved Enterprise]

The verdict is in.

Money is NOT such a great motivator.

In fact, according to a recent survey to the workforce, a staggering percentage said they'd opt for a lower paying job as long as they are working on something they're passionate about...

Times are a changin’…

In fact, inside my new book Evolved Enterprise, you'll be digging deeper into more honest, transparent, and far more powerful persuasion...

…And the pitfalls of using monetary rewards for your staff… or competing solely on price in your business.

You'll discover dozens of "hacks" for harnessing the power of community, identity, belonging and other psychological forces...

…Which are FAR more effective for motivating ourselves, our customers, our employees, and everyone else in your business ecosystem.

Grab one of the 10,000 copies going out at cost here:

Depending on how deep you want to go will decide just how rabidly loyal your stakeholders are. Personally I’ve harnessed this power with our Maverick members to create a super rabid group of members with a +91 Net Promoter Score.

(This is off the charts beyond most of the high flying companies you are familiar with --- so this really works!)...

You need to be intimate with all 9 of the "Community Decoders" I'll share with you (in Chapter 9)...

Creed: Do you have one as powerful as "Goruck's": "It's about what we love --- people, USA manufacturing, the military, local pride, dogs, and the finer things in life, like beer."

Origin Story: It's CRITICAL you have one! It should also be quick and easy to convey.

Hurdles: In Robert Cialdini's Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, he says: "Persons who go through a great deal of trouble or pain to attain something tend to value it more highly than persons who attain the same thing with a minimum of effort." I'll show you how to apply this.

Language: How do you develop a community 'language', complete with code words, inside jokes, and a distinctive 'tongue' that brings your customers together and cultivates a air of camaraderie.

Just ONE of these can be the key to an amazing upsurge in your business (and I'll show you plenty of examples in the book) they provide satisfaction, meaning, fun… and, more importantly, be part of the bigger picture of more meaning and purpose.

It's all inside the new book... Take a look inside:

All the best,

Yanik Silver

Entrpreneur.com Just Listed ThisBook as #1 on Their “4 New Reads that Will Change Your Entrepreneurial Life”... Evolved Enterprise!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!