Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Clouse

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Opening Statement
11/25/2015 9:15:41 PM
I am not a doctor. I am a real, live person dealing with several chronic illnesses. My blog is about the different things wrong with me, how I deal with them and gives you my journey. I keep it real. How am I dealing with death? How do I talk to family and friends and prepare them? What paperwork should I have to make it easier for them when the time comes? Links are given to different super publications and articles.

I am writing this blog as therapy for me and out of love and care for all that are suffering. Sometimes we are horribly ill but don't look it and people just can't understand or they think you are faking it or ??? One feels alone, even with people all around. Who do you talk with,, share your feelings, your pains, fears? I hope that this blog will open a door for all of you and we can form a group of "friends" who care for each other and are there.

My last doctor visit during an ultra-sound, they found 2 masses in my liver, 1 is 5.4 cm and the other is 6.6cm. My doctor doesn't like the way they look. On Dec.4th, I go in for an MRI and then we go from there. In the meantime, I hurt much more than before, I sleep a lot more, the fatigue puts me out. So, I am in and out. Good days, I do as much as I can, bad days...well I sleep!

I would love you to join me and take an active part in this journey.

Kathy Clouse "Every step there is challenge in life. It's up to you how you learn to overcome and how you use it as advantage to make it interesting and meaningful. Need marketing tools? Check this site out: http://www.buildabizonline.com/index3.php?katclouse
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!