Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Am that which You Are
11/19/2015 2:52:20 PM

I Am that which You Are

Rev. Bonny Allen Rice, Minister

The Daily Prayer 11.19.2015

Rev Bonny Allen Rice, Minister - I Release and I Let Go

Let the words of my mouth be for your pleasure, and the meditation of my heart before you.

Psalms 19:14 Aramaic Bible (Syrian interpretation)

“In the uttermost meaning of the words, thought is devout, and devotion is thought. Deep calls unto deep.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nature: Chapter 8

“These things I command you, that ye love one another.”

Jesus

John 15:17

I Am Recognizing the Absolute Presence and Power of the One Life that Infinitely expresses through me as life, love, wisdom and peace.

I Am that which You are. I Am devotion in the One. The thoughts come forth from the Sacred meditation within and spill forth in the words of my mouth and in the actions of my hands. From this communion I am moved to the action of Love. Activity and speech are from this awareness. My prayer from my choice is to respond in Love. It matters not what provokes me my choice is Love. As deep calls unto deep, deep responds. I give thanks for the Absolute Presence, the communion of thought and heart and the activity that unfolds from this awareness of Love. I release and I let go and so it is.

Rev. Bonny Allen Rice is a Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#iam #CNNiReport

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!