Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
In the Quiet: God
11/18/2015 1:48:54 PM

The Daily Prayer 11.18.2015

In the Quiet: God

Nancy Bowers, RScP

Nancy Bowers, RScP

In the quiet, I find Spirit. There within the stillness, within the eternal calm lies God. For God is The Eternal, Infinity, without beginning or end; just Beingness. That Beingness is Peace, Blissful, Undisturbable Peace. In the quiet, I find It; the place where all answers come: always Love, always Peace, always Joy. In that Stillness, Goodness flows. Total Certainty of outcome thrives: Love, Peace, returning Home to the Divine. There in the Stillness lives Total Confidence; Confidence in the goodness of God’s creation; Confidence in the goodness that is me, that is you.

I know that the quietness of Spirit belongs to me. I am one with It. When I return to that place, that God-space, I come home to God: I remember my connection to Spirit. When I quiet my mind and let go of my fear, I find Peace. I have my home in God, where I am not disturbed, where I am not chaotic, I am still. Within God’s stillness, I find my own. I remember who I am. I find relief from illusion, from worldly “problems” that are of no concern to God, who is never confused by our confusion. I breathe in and return to the place where I remember my oneness with the Divine. Breathe in. Can you feel it? Breathe in. It’s right there. Breathe in. God is within you: there in the quiet, in the stillness. Breathe in and find your home in God, always in you, always caring for you. Love bubbles inside you, for God Himself ensured that you are never alone.

So, I claim for you eternal peace. I claim for you the ability to return to calm with a single breath. There, take the breath and remember God. There, breathe in deeply and find the place where you are so loved that certainty is your constant companion. You are so loved that faith fills you heart with gladness. You are so loved, that you relax. Relax. Relief is a prayer away. Remember God. Return to the stillness and relief floods your being. Relax and know all is well.

Then give thanks. Give thanks that God will never, ever forsake you. Give thanks that there is nothing you can do that can’t be forgiven. Give thanks that you are so very loved that God Himself would be lonely without you. Give thanks that God resides within you, loving you, blessing you with peace. Give thanks, for you are a part of the Divine and you cannot separate yourself from that. Give thanks, for it is so.

Then let go. Relax. God’s got it covered. In your relaxation, everything is easy. God loves you and there is nothing for you to do but remember.

And So It Is. Amen.

Nancy Bowers is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#god #CNNiReport

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!