Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Families of France are Healed
11/15/2015 1:26:12 PM

The Daily Prayer 11.15.2015

The Families of France are Healed

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is One Life. This Life is Perfect and It is what I call God. It is known by so many names – God, Creator, Allah, Mother/Father, Loving Source, La Pachamama and, no matter how It is known, It is still the same Life behind all living beings in every dimension known and unknown. It is the Life of the Planet, the Life of every Galaxy, every idea, everything created. It is everywhere equally present. This Life is all any of us knows.

This is my life, the source of my animation, and the source of everyone and everything that I know. This life is in every person I see and in every act. This life is the animating force behind the body and all action, and it can be used for good and for the not-so-good. It is the animating force.

Today I choose to use this Life Power for Good. In the words of Ernest Holmes, “There is a Power for Good and I can use it.” This Power for Good can use me, too. I affirm and declare that the families of Paris and families all over France and the World are loved and protected through the tragedy of hate. I affirm that the violence, terrorism, unhappiness, and hate that tears through the fabric of our collective race consciousness is healed. Peace reigns. Brotherhood and sisterhood reigns. Self-actualization, happiness, and fulfillment are established and Love is the order of the day. I affirm love which nurtures every life, which causes each of us to take the time to know each other, and which allows all of us to communicate heart to heart.

I give thanks for this love today. I give thanks that families all over the world are communicating with their children, their friends, and each other on the importance of love and self-actualization. I am grateful that peace reigns and that any act of violence is abated through this love. I am so grateful that where Love appears that anything unlike it falls away. It is a good day!

Knowing this, I release my word with the knowledge that it is fulfilled. And so it is. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#families #france #healed #CNNiReport

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!