Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Circle of Protection
11/9/2015 2:07:23 PM

The Daily Prayer 11.09.2015

The Circle of Protection

Liza Kerr, RScP

Liza Kerr, RScP - God is Love

Sometimes it feels like life is pressing in from all sides, and that we are alone on an island of our self-created thoughts and memories. Sometimes it feels like everyone else’s thoughts and memories are slipping into that reality as well. Sometimes other people’s thoughts can feel harmful.

When this happens create a Circle of Protection:

I draw around me a circle of love and protection. No harm can enter nor find a place within that charmed circle of life and love, for it represents God’s Loving Care and Eternal Watchfulness.

I will rest within me now, and I speak comfort to my Soul and tell it of all the wonders of Its life, safe from the din of strife and fear. Ernest Holmes, Science of Mind pg. 530

Let’s affirm that through prayer.

We know that there is one God, and that God is everywhere and all things. That God is Love, and Comfort, Empathy, and Hope. That God is Safety and Security, Peace and Harmony. I know that by default that if God is everywhere and all things then God is me. I am a part of God. My being is the essence of God. I am not the Creator, but a creation. The innermost God and the outermost God are one and the same. I know if this is true for me it is true for each of you, each of us a God Being.

I invoke and evoke that essence that is God to surround and protect me. I envision a bubble of love and light and know that only that which is for my Good may enter. Everything else is gently turned away. In this bubble of protection I am free to quiet my mind and my soul so that I can hear and accept the voice that is God. I am safe, secure, uplifted, and protected. The love that surrounds and protects me is me, I am love. I am safety, I am harmony. I am so blessed to know that the universe is conspiring for my good. I am so blessed to know that I am always in a state of love and goodness. I am deeply grateful for the comfort that I feel in knowing God has my back. I know if this is true for me it is true for each of you.

As I release my Word to the Law, I bless it and say AND SO IT IS.

Liza Kerr is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#circleofprotection

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!