Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monkey Business
2/5/2006 3:36:04 PM
Hi everyone here's a beauty to get you started...cracked me up! A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a little lizard walks past and looks up and says to the monkey "hey! what are you doing?" The monkey says "smoking a joint, come up and have some." So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have a few joints. After a while the little lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to get a drink from the river. The little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard, "whats the matter with you?" The little lizard expl ains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the monkey in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink. The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the jungle, finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "hey you!" The Monkey looks down and says "faaaaarrrrk dude.......how much water did you drink?!!" ************ Thanks for visiting Leanne Busby
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Monkey Business
2/5/2006 4:58:25 PM
Hi Leanne Not quite the way I'd heard it but got the picture anyways lol
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Re: Monkey Business
2/5/2006 9:10:10 PM
Thats cute. Thanks for the laugh
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!