Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
God is Wholeness and this Wholeness is Who I Am
11/6/2015 2:25:59 PM

The Daily Prayer 11.06.2015

God is Wholeness and this Wholeness is Who I Am

Ardy Reed, RScP

Ardy Reed, RScP

Living in this realization that Wholeness is Who I Am, I can piece together anything that appears to be less than whole and remember that everything I need is available to me in this very moment!

Memory of the past is my greatest gift for I cast light on the things that may not appear to be whole and remember that wholeness is always mine in every moment and in this moment right now!

As I realize this, the wholeness of God casts through every cell in my body, radiates through every pore of my being, and casts its perfection into the world. I am this perfect expression of wholeness! And just as I am this, so are you! You have the Wholeness of God in you– and it is in you in every given moment!

As we embrace this Joyous Memory, our lives become a beacon of light– the light that shines through us, as us, and illuminates every path– our own paths and the paths of others.

I am so grateful for this joyous memory of wholeness for you and me! I am thankful that it is here now!

I release my word knowing that the law is the perfect partner of my word and ask you to join me in saying….

AND SO IT IS!

Ardy Reed is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#wholeness

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!