Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Hope You'll Dance
11/2/2015 3:02:22 PM

The Daily Prayer 11.02.2015

“I Hope You’ll Dance

Nancy Bowers, RScP

Nancy Bowers, RScP

Spirit is the Ultimate Dancer, the Singer, the Performer of Life. Its Energy is the Energy of Experience, of Living. It says “yes” and resounding “yes” to being invited to dance, for it IS the Dance, the Song, and the Art. It is Heart, and where Heart is experienced, therein lies God.

And that Life-force is you. Yes, you. You came here to be the experiencer for God. He gave you passion. He created within you this urge to embrace all that life is, all that you are, for you were and are created in the likeness and image of the Divine. The truth of who you are is a dancer. The truth of who you are is a singer. The truth of who you are is an artist. You are, like Spirit, a creator. It is what you came here to do.

So, I hope you’ll dance. When life comes and whispers to go out on the floor and let the pulse of energy ignite your soul, may you always choose to dance. For you are so loved by the Creator, so supported in all your experiences that whatever you choose to do is the birthplace for more love. You are like God – love expressing, life dancing, creative energy soaring to ever new ways of becoming. I hope you’ll dance. May you always remember there is nothing to fear, for you are loved, loved, loved and always, always will be. Spirit is with you every step of the way, urging you onto the dance floor.

So dance. Be grateful. Take every moment and savor it. Don’t ever stay on the sidelines. Let your being experience all that you came here to experience. Let your heart be filled with gratitude. Let your life be filled with joy. Always choose love. It’s all there really is. It is the answer to every problem and the balm for every wound.

Let your human heart dance is the sweetness of gratitude, where Spirit kisses away all hesitation. Bask in the glory of it. For a grateful heart is the one who has said “yes” to life, and found within its moments the reasons to be thankful.

Then let it go. As I let it go, trusting that God has forever got my back. That I can’t possibility make a mistake, I can only have an experience. When you’ve chosen to dance, then you’ve chosen to live in the heart of God.

And So It Is. Amen.

For you, Beverly Stotesbury, who showed us all how to dance.

Nancy Bowers is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#dance

Richard Mathiason has always been a Techie. His focus is in creating websites that generate leads using T2ha. This amazing system allows him to not only build you a website but he can take that website and generate 200 more, 400 more, 1000 more websites that all get indexed in the search engines.

Richard is also an Affiliate for RepWarn, a software solution, that keeps you updated, in real time, about what people are saying about your business. Plus it can provide your business with real time Leads.

Richard Mathiason

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!