Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: M & S Public Relations
1/9/2016 6:09:57 PM

Hi all,

I just stopped by to let you know that we have been successful in getting our clients Matt Parrott and Dave Golden from Sand Dragon a Record Deal with Emerald Records. I have been given the Official title of Talent Promoter for the Midwest and beyond by Mister Cliff Ayers, owner of Emerald Records. Emerald Records is one of the Biggest Independent record labels in the U.S. and is affiliated with at least 115 other record labels world wide. Our client sent in a $100.00 deposit for their recording contract, and once that is received, their song 'The Girl Next Door' will receive air play world wide.

Sand Dragon - The Girl Next Door.mp3
8141K Scan and download

This is a picture of Matt Parrot, Dave Golden, and Sandra Rutherford in the middle. Sandra has a great voice as well and has been helping us from the beginning. When I say that our clients sent in $100.00 for their deposit, many of you are saying that their are record label that sign you on for free. That is simply not true. Most record companies give you a set price that you have to pay and that price is due in full now!! So, if you are a singer/songwriter and have a band or you sing solo, and your music is marketable, contact us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com with full details. We don't consider Rap, Hip Hop, or Heavy Metal to be marketable.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

We do not discriminate

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2016 6:52:58 PM
10_1_136.gif
To all my musical friends on the Internet. M&S Public Relations is our promotions business. My wife Shirley and I have been promoting deserving singer/songwriters for over twelve years and we have been instrumental in helping a lot of artists get their product heard, plus we have helped several clients secure recording contracts. The most important aspect of achieving your goals is Royalties. We signed a client in 2009, and by following our instructions that client has collected over $100,000.00 in royalties to date. We have been instrumental in taking artists that are virtually unknown in their hometowns and within six months they are known around the world, because we place them with the proper Record Labels and Radio stations to get their names and products into the right hands.
mslogo.jpg
In 2016, we plan to hold a Talent Showcase in the Indianapolis/Greenwood area of Indiana as we are based in Indianapolis. The will be an entry fee, however the show will be video-taped and reviewed by Emerald Records in Nashville, Tennessee. Plus, the Talent Showcase will be open only to clients of M&S Public Relations. Those interested may contact us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com Our slogan is "Let us Help Your Dreams Come True.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

(P.S. We will also be looking for people in the Indianapolis area who would like to help in certain areas such as announcing, collecting tickets, video taping, and so on.)

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2016 8:17:54 PM
M&S Public Relations has been promoting song artists for over twelve years. We consist of myself and my talented wife Shirley. We would like to have more people involved, however no one has shown any interest so far. We first began our operation in 2004, about a year after my wife was nominated for Silver Writer/Artist of 2003 by the E.I.A. Awards in Nashville, Tennessee. (Intertainer-Indy Association.) This is an award show that was taped in Nashville, Tennessee twice a year. After the first two appearances at the E.I.A. Awards show I put together a Talent Showcase in Indianapolis. We had ten contestants at that event. I was able to get someone to video tape the event and wondered if Cliff Ayres who ran the E.I.A. awards show and was also owner of Emerald Records would be interested in reviewing the talent for an upcoming awards show, so I had Shirley call her talent agent (who also worked with Cliff Ayres) to ask her if Cliff would be interested. When Shirley made the call, and told her agent what we had done, her agent was excited. She was in a confference with Cliff, letting him know that she was no longer going to promote artists because it was too much for her. The next E.I.A. award show was three weeks away and she had no one ready. Excitedly, she told Shirley to tell Cliff what she had just told her. When Shirley told him about the talent showcase, Cliff asked if she had any information on the the people and Shirley told him that I had everyone fill out an artists profile sheet with their name, address and phone number before performing. He told her to send everything to him as soon as possible. I mailed everything out the next day and all ten performers received nominations to appear at the next E.I.A. Awards Show. I was new to the business at the time and did not think to have them secure promotions status with us. At least five of the performers signed contracts with Nashville promoters before the weekend was over. I had also made out a Press Release and sent it to the several local weekly papers in Indianapolis and we had two performers from Shelbyville, Indiana and Flatrock, Indiana. I sent separate News Releases to newspapers in those two towns as well. The performer from Shelbyville had been trying to get gigs in local clubs but they all turned him down because he did not have a band. I learned on the day before the taping that he had called home and his mother had some good news for him. Two clubs that he had been trying to get in read the News Release and wanted him to play in their club. By the time that the taping was finished, he had offers to sing in at least ten different clubs in and around Shelbyville. I asked if he would like us to promote him and he said that he did not need our help because he got what he wanted from the Press Releases.
On our second Showcase, we ha about eight performers including a band from Chicago called Robins & Wheeler. At this showcase, those who signed with us had their songs sent to Nashville for review.
Delton Robbins delton_introb_2.jpg.w180h238.jpg
from Robbins & Wheeler was very nice to work with and he and his band won the over all competition which was a Recording contract. Before signing with us the band had another promoter who had promoted them for nine years and never once thought to introduce them to Cliff Ayres. Mike Kelly was Bobby Darins Band before Bobby went solo. WE got them signed with ASCAP as well. While they were with Mike Kelly they had a #1 hit that was on the country charts for six full weeks but they never collected a penny because they were not signed to ASCAP. Their hit song was called Ghost of James Dean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxcRlXb-Muo
We have made mistakes along the way, but they were mostly at our costs, but our main interests is to keep our fees low, and get as much exposure for our clients as possible. This link may not work, although I believe I have the right one.
If we can get some help, we will have more showcases in the future, so if you would like to help contact us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

Here is the correct URL

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2016 2:59:34 AM
10_1_136.gif
In the beginning, we did not know the business end of this venture, as we were trying to help as many people as possible to achieve their goals. Over the years, we gave away way to many opportunities to people that took advantage of our generosity. As an example, about eight years ago, we offered free air time to artists that submitted their music direct to Nashville by sending their material to a Post Office box in Nashville. We never saw a single submission but learned from several subscribers that their song was heard on the air. They thanked us for the Opportunity but when we asked if they would like us to promote them, they politely refused. In 2009 we signed a man from Shreveport, La who is a Beatles Tribute singer and twelve string guitarist with originals as well by the name of Chuck Kesilman. We introduced him to Keith Bradford (Owner of NBRNFM radio Network and within two weeks Chuck's songs were being played on radio stations in four different countries at once. Recently, Chuck sent me a video of an interview with a local T.V. station. He was showing receipts of checks that he had received from Royalties for his music. Before signing with us, he did not know what royalties were. It turns out that since signing with us in 2009 he has received over $100,000.00 in royalties. We have received nothing.
The
sad part about this situation is that I like Chuck. However, business is business. When a client signs our Agreement form they agree to pay us $150.00 for our services for two full years plus 10% of profits including royalties. We know that there are honest people out there who will abide by our rules, but we are having a difficult time finding them. We prefer singer/songwriters because those who sing only cover songs have to pay a fee to the original artist that had that particular song copyrighted. So, if their are honest artists out there who have no problem with following our very easy rules, we would love to hear from you. Email us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com and tell us about yourself, send some pictures and MP3s and let us help your dreams come true.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

I am still working on the website and have some adjustments to make.

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2016 8:08:53 PM
What do you look for if you are a singer/songwriter and need a promoter? You look for someone who can help you get recognition for your songs and someone who can put you in a position to get a recording contract. Rather then tell you everything that we can do for you, we are going to show you what we did do for one client. Chuck Kesilman.
chuckkessilman.jpg

We do everything that we possibly can do to help each client in their career and we do our best to list on our website when our clients are putting on a show or have a new song to be promoted. We put out more than the $150.00 promotion fee that we charge to help each client improve their career. The only thing that we ask in return is for our clients to be honest with us in paying us our 10% fee on monies made for shows, gigs, or royalties. We need to maintain the finances needed to keep our business going. We accept most genres of music, but you do need to keep the lyrics clean or radio friendly. Wheather you are a vocalist who sings with a soundtrack or a four to six piece band the fee is still $150.00 for two full years.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

smogmeinichols3.jpg
We will even accept aliens if they are pretty and pay their own way.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!