Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
God Is Limitless and Abundant
10/29/2015 1:56:54 PM

The Daily Prayer 10.29.2015

God is Limitless and Abundant

Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson, RScP

Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson, RScP - Life is One Loving Source Expressing , God

There is only one Loving Source. That Loving Source is the Sacred Essence of all. This is what I choose to call God. God is always expressing in the here and now and beyond. God is limitless and abundantly flowing in, through, and as all of life.

As I know this to be true, I know that I am an expression of that One Loving Source. There is no separation. I am God in action, tapping into that limitless and abundant flow. Rooted in my oneness with the Divine, I speak my word and affirm my own health and well being. I honor my body vessel that enables me to be God in action on this plane of existence. I step into the fullness that is me and make decisions that support my body, my mind, and my heart. I have balance in the Divine. I have rest. I have action. I have joy. I am mindful and appreciative. I am aligned with the Divine Self as I express myself. I am healthy and vibrant.

And I’m grateful, so grateful for this body, for this heart, for this mind, for this life…and especially for the Divine that brings it all to Life! I appreciate my mind’s capacity to make healthier choices and my body’s capacity to heal and strengthen. I’m so grateful for the peace and comfort of the Divine that helps me keep my balance.

With complete confidence that God is always on the job, I release this prayer into the Law, knowing that it is already manifesting in my life exactly as it should be. And so it is.

Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson is a Practitioner at High Desert Center For Spiritual Living

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#godislimitless

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!