Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Plant the Seed of Love
10/22/2015 2:44:22 PM

The Daily Prayer 10. 21. 2015

I Plant the Seed of Love

Rev. Bonny Allen Rice, Minister

Rev Bonny Allen Rice, Minister - I Release and I Let Go

I Plant the Seed of Love

“We do know that when a seed is put into the ground, the law pertaining to growth operates and a plant is produced, and unless a seed is planted, no plant will be produced.” Ernest Holmes

Science of Mind

“So potent is the ground, so ready is the seed, that once planted, it bursts its pod with an explosion of light and energy.”

Jean Huston

Jump Time

I AM aware of the life in thru and around me. That life is present everywhere. The very air I breathe, the movement of thought and body, the ground upon which I stand and the chair upon which I sit.

All is one energy and presence. There is no separation. In this moment I choose the thought of Love and plant the seed within my mind and within my expression of life. It is so potent within my thought that it radiates out from me in the expression of kindness, goodness, and peace. I AM moves thru me from the thought to the action. The Radiating energy is strong and clear. As I go thru this day it is in awareness of Love in thought in action, in receptivity. In this alignment I AM. In deep gratitude I release and let go knowing that all is well…..and so it is and so I let it be.

Namaste

Rev Bonny Allen Rice is a Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#seedoflove

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!