Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Deep Love Resides in the Center of My Being
10/20/2015 1:18:34 PM

The Daily Prayer 10. 20. 2015

“Deep Love Resides in the Center of My Being

Ardy Reed, RScP

Ardy Reed, RScP

I know there is One Great Love and it is this Love that is the Ultimate Force of Good in Life!

This Ultimate Force of Good is in the very center of my heart. It is this One Great Love that lives within my spirit, lives in every cell, and lives in every breath I take.

In realizing this, I know I venture through this day with a lightness that brings joy to every step I take and brings joy to every one I meet. I can feel this one great love pour through every movement and pour into every experience I have throughout this glorious day. As it does, everyone around me embraces this presence and it becomes a wonderful contagion of goodness that spreads through to everyone I meet and greet today. And just as I know this is true for me, I also know and proclaim it is absolutely true for you!

We are the expression of this one great love and this ultimate force of good! It can’t help but be noticed and received by everyone and everything we experience through this glorious day!

I am so grateful for this recognized and realized gift in you and me! I am thankful that we share it with so many!

I release my word knowing it is here RIGHT NOW and it is ours in this moment!

It is done! And so it is!

Ardy Reed is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#love

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!