Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Joy and Peace Are Truth
10/18/2015 12:50:25 PM

The Daily Prayer 10. 18. 2015

“Joy and Peace Are Truth

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is One Life and that Life is Perfect. That Life is the One I call the Divine. I invoke the Divine knowing that when I do, I invoke Limitless Possibility, Beautiful Action, Creative Happiness, Soulful Joy. It is who I am and where I come from.

I am that limitless possibility, beautiful action, creative happiness, soulful joy. My essence lives in, as, and through every part of my life and so when I join with the Creator, I join forces with the most powerful Energy there is. As I know this to be true for me, I know this to be true for every single person who reads or hears this prayer. Every single person who joins forces with the All There Is, joins forces with the most powerful Energy there is.

Accepting this for myself and others, I step out boldly. I proclaim and surrender to the greatest joy and peace there is. Anything unlike this joy and peace fall away because any limiting energy cannot survive in the face of truth. Joy and peace are truth. Abundance is truth. Health is truth. Love is truth. I claim the truth and I claim myself.

I give thanks for this truth. I give thanks for the reality of my soul and I am grateful for all of my blessings known and unknown. I am grateful for every person who recognizes the goodness of his or her soul. My life is a cornucopia of goodness and I am happy.

So I release all of this into the Law knowing it cannot come back to me void. Y asi es. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#joy #peace #truth

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!