Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Fatigue Has No Power in my Life
10/14/2015 1:40:29 PM

The Daily Prayer 10.14.2015

"Fatigue Has No Power in my Life"

Dianne Martin, RScP

I Am Aware - Dianne Martin, RScP

God is life. It is alive in all things. It is alive in the beautiful sunrise and sunset. It is alive in the blossoming of a flower and in the ebb and flow of the ocean waves. It is alive in everyone and everything. It is infinite energy, enthusiasm and creativity.

God is alive in me. I am filled with energy. I am alive and awake. I am filled with enthusiasm and creativity. I know the truth of who I am.

And I know that to be true for everyone in our universe. Each person has all the qualities of God and is filled with the energy, enthusiasm and creativity of God. I know the truth of each person reading this prayer.

Fatigue has no power in my life. I am filled up with the energy and power of God and I feel alive! I feel awake! I feel God’s energy flowing through my body and through every cell. It beats my heart and breathes my breath. I am filled with vitality and animation. I release any thought of weariness or fatigue and I wake each morning knowing that I have had enough rest. I greet the day with eagerness and ambition. I joyfully express my energy and share it with everyone I meet. I use my enthusiasm and creativity throughout each day and I make the world a better place.

Accepting that I am one with life, one with God, I gratefully allow God to animate my body. I am alive and awake which allows me to express my enthusiasm and creativity and for that I am grateful. Thank you God.

I let the perfect activity of God fulfill this word. I release this prayer into the energy of God and know that it is already done.

And so it is.

Dianne Martin is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#nopower

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!