Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
God's Refrigerator
10/7/2015 1:19:55 PM

The Daily Prayer 10.07.2015

GOD’S REFRIGERATOR

Joy Lynn Hertz, RScP

Joy Lynn Hertz, RScP

GOD’S REFRIGERATOR

If God had a refrigerator your picture would be on it!

If God had a wallet your photo would be in it!

God sends you a sunrise every morning and a sunset every evening.

God sends you the fresh flowers of nature.

If God brings you to it; God will bring you through it!

AND SO in this moment of Divine Perfection I invoke and evoke Spirit into my present consciousness.

What I know for sure is that I am made in the image and likeness of The Divine. I am a creative expression of God. I am Love. I am Peace. I am Wisdom. I am Joy. Now and Forever. I relax in the knowing that I am the light of God. The hands, feet, eyes, ears, heart, tongue and face of God. And knowing this is true for me, I know with certainty this is true for every person reading my prayer. For I know we are each a creative expression of God, filled to overflowing with love and wisdom, joy and freedom. Each one of us is blessed with a love that has no end. We are equal in God’s love, each of us has at our center a wellspring of peace and ease, love and power.

From this place of unification, I now claim a gentle and easy opening to expand my understanding of the unifying nature of God. I allow Divine Love to permeate in, through, around and as me. With open arms and an open heart I release everything that is not serving my Highest Good in this moment creating space for unadulterated Pure Joy in my life. There is Good for me and I accept it right now. I allow my inner wisdom to show me the way to fully and completely allow Spirit’s loving thoughts to flow through me. And I allow those sacred thoughts to create a lighted path on which to live fully and act lovingly with compassion and grace. I confidently move forward with love and deep appreciation into the arms of my Beloved, claiming my Oneness with the power and love of God that is as close to me as placing my right hand over my heart.

My heart is filled to overflowing with love and deep great gratitude in the knowing that this is so. I release my Word into the Law knowing that IT IS DONE! IT IS COMPLETE! AND SO IT IS! Amen.

Joy Lynn Hertz is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#godsrefrigerator

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!