Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Peace Creates Peace
10/4/2015 12:31:17 PM

The Daily Prayer 10.04.2015

“Peace Creates Peace”

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is One Life and this One Life there is Pure Creativity. This Life is Pure Potential and It lets Itself be known through all of Its creations and It knows Itself through all of Its creations because It is part of all of It. It is Peace, Love, Harmony, Joy, Health, and Abundance. It is Everything.

This morning I invoke Life and know that as I do, I invoke my own life. I am part of all that is and yet I’m uniquely myself and this prayer is prayed from that space of Creator-Loving-Me. Like Life, I am peace, love, harmony, joy, healthy, and abundance. As I know this for me, I know this for everyone who reads this prayer.

Today I affirm and declare that every person who seeks out the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, whether as a member, visitor, or by pure chance, steps into the space of pure happiness and peace. I affirm that peace is at the center of the Center and that every decision that is made by everyone for any reason flows from this peace. Peace creates peace. Peace is at the core of creation and peace is the very harmonizing agent of love and life.

And I realize that this peace goes out and supports all members of this Rio Grande Center and moves into the larger place and supports all members of all Centers for Spiritual Living everywhere. Together we are building a world that works for everyone. Together we conceive, see, and know a world where all oppression falls away and everyday is better than the last.

Thank you, Life! I am so very grateful for this realization and send this prayer out to do my bidding. And So It Is. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#peace

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!