Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
God is in Every Moment
9/29/2015 1:37:38 PM

The Daily Prayer 09. 29. 2015

“God is in Every Moment”

Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson, RScP

Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson, RScP - Life is One Loving Source Expressing , God

I recognize the presence of the One Loving Source, the Divine essence that makes up all of life. Past, present, and future…God is in every moment. God IS every moment. God is every person. God is every part and piece of this universe and beyond.

And so, I am an expression of the One Loving Source, every moment…in my past, my present, and my future. I am God in action.

Knowing there is no separation, I affirm for myself a deep and lasting sense of balance. I have enough. All my needs are met. I have no need for striving or struggle. I am enough as is. I have no need for judgment or self sacrifice. I welcome free time into my life to be quiet and still and feel satisfied with how beautiful life is, as is! I am balanced in my doings and in my being, and in this new-found balance, I am happy and at peace.

I am so grateful to surrender all that does not serve my best and highest good. I appreciate the comfort and support of the Divine as I lean into grace and allow peace to wash gently over me and refresh my soul.

With confidence in the Law, knowing that Spirit fully engaged, I release this prayer. It is done already. And so it is.

Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson, RScP

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#God

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!