Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 12 Dailypro's latest news12noon PST 02/04/06
2/4/2006 5:49:38 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for your invite to your forum. My opinion to this whole senerio is to forget about 12dp. They have been caught with their pants down. Ok, we have lost monies, let's not be stupid enough to donate monies to them for "so called legal fees" to fight their battles with Stormpay. What does this sound like people? Think about it! They get this monies and take off with it and we have lost more monies. They are betting on some peoples' stupidity that they are serious about fighting the fight. NOT! It is just their means of getting monies that they lost out of that Stormpay has frozen to their account. Smell the coffee people...MOVE ON! Learn our lession and forget it! Your friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
2/4/2006 5:52:14 PM
Hi Trina, Jerome, James.. I am not posting these threads here for my benefit. Members asked to be kept 'in touch' with what is going on with all this. If no one wants this information anymore on what is happening, then I will go back to enjoying my weekend with my wife, instead of finding out more information for the Adlandpro community. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
2/4/2006 5:56:56 PM
Donna. I am not saying that anyone should do what 12 daily asks, the same as I am not saying that anyone should do what Stormpay wants. I'm just posting the messages from both parties & the Better Business Bureaus's reports of both companys. Both of the reports are listed in other thread posts of this forum. In future I will not post the facts as stated by these two companys, I will just forget about the whole thing. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
2/4/2006 5:57:32 PM
I appreciate the input. However,I have lost a ton of money in these scams.I knew that there had to be at least 1 positive hyip out here that would honor what they said and AFTER MONTHS and losing over 40,000 I finally found one that has helped me make every dime back and about 120,000 on top of it. They Pay Well And They Honor Their Committment. Check It Out. www.bmsfund.com/?ref=jaezell IT DOES WORK AND I RESPECT THEM FOR THEIR ABILITY TO HONOR WHAT THEY SAY...
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2006 6:03:22 PM
Thanks for your time, Anthony! Whether either 12daily is wrong or Stormpay is those who have invested are losing money. I am really glad that I didn't lose much.As of right now, 12daily will not let me close my account due to pending payoffs. I pray that people who are losing money will get it back . Thanks for keeping us informed! Bless you! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!