Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Surrendering to Love
9/27/2015 12:41:27 PM

The Daily Prayer 09. 27. 2015

“Surrendering to Love”

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is One I Am. It is the Perfect Mind and I call it Good. The I Am is All There Is and I see and know It through my own experience of the world. It is in the growth of the trees, every life of every being in dimensions known and unknown, the birth of every child, and in the newness of this day. I am made of It so I know that It knows me and I am left to be fully human. I know myself more fully in my humanness when I am more spiritual, and vice-versa, I know my spirituality through my humanness. Like the One Mind, I create only from myself. The ideas that I think are the people and things I have in my life so in the moment, I think all the great things of the One Mind. Like it, I am beauty, truth, abundance, happiness, health, and love. I am peace.

I affirm and declare my world is ordered harmoniously. This is love. Any confusion, any discord, any ungratefulness or limitation falls away in the wake of the ocean of love that pours over my life. I surrender to this love and know that I am divinely protected and divinely guided. There is no discord, only gratitude and love. I know this for everyone who reads this prayer. Each person is divinely loved, divinely guided and divinely protected.

I give thanks for the absolute best my life offers. I am so grateful for all the people I love and who love me. I am so happy that I am alive in this human experience as me. I am happy to be me. My word has made it so. And so it is. Amen.

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#love

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!