Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
And IT STARTS!
9/25/2015 2:00:31 PM
angry muslim mom

New Jersey Muslims went ballistic after the school board denied their request to shut down the schools for Eid on such short notice. The school board refused to inconvenience 5-10,000 parents with 6 days notice.

“Their real concerns were the impact it would have on some of these families (who need childcare)… We have a high-poverty community. Many of our parents have jobs where if they wont go to work they don’t get paid.”

But the Muslims were unmoved. Screw the poor.

Muslim students may take the day off with no penalties, which is what I did as a kid and Jewish holidays fell on school days. But that wasn’t good enough for the supremacists in our midst.

Anywhere American law and Islamic law conflict, American law must give way. Or else.

“We’re no longer the minority,” said one Muslim participant to the school board. “That’s clear from tonight. We’re going to be the majority soon,” she declared (see video below).

Read my book: Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance — it explains all of this.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/video-were-going-to-be-the-majority-soon-furious-muslim-parents-taunt-new-jersey-school-board-over-eid.html/#sthash.Cfhsj6hb.dpuf

https://youtu.be/6pzGZkps49Q

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The United Nations Is Purposefully Denying Christians Visas To Enter The USA
9/26/2015 7:25:49 PM

The United Nations Is Purposefully Denying Christians Visas To Enter The United States. The American Government Is Denying Christians Entry While They Are Bringing In Islamic Invaders

By Theodore Shoebat

The United Nations is purposefully denying Christians visas to enter the US. There are evil in the American government who don’t want to allow Christians in the US, and yet they want to bring in multitudes of Islamic invaders into the US. I did a whole video on this with lots of interesting commentary:

A faith-based global ministry has initiated a “Fostering Families” program in which it’s calling on over 1,000 churches in America to take in persecuted refugees from the ongoing crisis. Rev. Kevin Jessip, president of Global Strategic Alliance, said Christians are being wiped out from the Middle East, while at the same time being denied visas in the United States, and it’s an urgent time for the rest of the Christian body to wake up and help.

“It’s inappropriate for the Untied States of America to discriminate against a minority religion who is in dire need of asylum. These are proven cases at the UNHCR that we’ve seen of people who have been denied, and are in jeopardy of losing their lives,” Jessip told The Christian Post in a phone interview on Thursday.

“Not only have they ran and lost everything, but now, in many cases, we are seeing people facing another impending threat, and that is starvation,” he said, noting that most of the Christian refugees don’t even have basic resources to provide food for themselves.

http://shoebat.com/2015/09/25/the-united-nations-is-purposefully-denying-christians-visas-to-enter-the-united-states-the-american-government-is-denying-christians-entry-while-they-are-bringing-in-islamic-invaders/

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
New U.S. Army patch for fight against the Islamic State closely resembles Muslim
9/28/2015 8:14:43 PM

New U.S. Army patch for fight against the Islamic State closely resembles Muslim Brotherhood logo

That’s fitting in Barack Obama’s America, since he so indefatigably aided the Brotherhood when they took power in Egypt and continued to do so even after they were toppled, and since the Brotherhood is a chief competitor to the Islamic State in wanting to establish a caliphate of its own. It’s also a fitting symbol for an America that is ideologically fractured and confused in the face of a growing Islamic jihad threat, and no longer confident of its own heritage or principles.

But this patch has no resemblance to U.S. Army patches of the past, which featured the American eagle and other recognizably American imagery, not the two swords of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In case you’re not sure which is which, the Brotherhood symbol is on the left and the Army patch is on the right.

Muslim Brotherhood and US Army patch

“Army to issue shoulder patch for ISIL fight,” by Tom Vanden Brook, USA TODAY, September 24, 2015 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

WASHINGTON — Soldiers in Iraq will soon have a new shoulder sleeve patch to signify their service in the fight against the Islamic State.

All told, there are about 3,335 troops in the region training Iraqi troops, providing security and conducing bombing missions on Islamic State targets in Iraq and neighboring Syria.

The Army’s patch features crossed scimitars, a palm wreath and stars. The scimitars, short swords with curved blades, are meant to symbolize the twin goals of the U.S.-led coalition: to defeat the Islamic State, also referred to as ISIL, and to restore stability in the region, according to Army documents.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/09/new-u-s-army-patch-for-fight-against-the-islamic-state-closely-resembles-muslim-brotherhood-logo

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
THE MUSLIM MADNESS OF MERKEL 7.36 million Muslims invade Germany.
10/9/2015 2:51:46 PM

THE MUSLIM MADNESS OF MERKEL

7.36 million Muslims invade Germany.

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel insisted that refusing to take in Muslim migrants is a “danger for Europe.” Merkel as usual had it backward. It’s her program of taking in Muslim migrants that represents the gravest threat to the freedom and future of Europe since the fall of the Soviet Union.

Merkel may have already doomed Germany. The Bild newspaper published a leaked secret government document estimating that the number of migrants invading Europe this year might reach 1.5 million.

And that bad news gets much worse because the document estimates that each migrant will bring in as many as eight family members once they’re settled in, bringing the year’s true total to 7.36 million.

That’s almost 10 percent of the population of Germany. In just one invasion.

And the migrants are mostly young men entering a rapidly aging country whose young male population is under 5 million. Germany’s Muslim population already approaches 5 million. The median age of Germany’s Muslim population is 34, while the median age for the overall population is 46.

Merkel has rapidly sped up the rate at which Germany’s young male population becomes Muslim.

The document predicts up to 10,000 invaders entering every day. It foresees no end to the arrivals even when it gets cold. These words add up to the end of Germany and the end of Europe.

With numbers like these it’s no wonder that Merkel is frantically trying to shift the burden, berating Eastern European countries for their nationalism and failing to learn from history even though as a former Communist and a German leader, she represents the two political forces that historically did the most to deprive these nations of their national rights and their independence.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260392/muslim-madness-merkel-daniel-greenfield

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
ISLAMIC STATE: IF 10 MUSLIMS RAPE A NON-MUSLIM WOMAN, SHE BECOMES MUSLIM Islam i
10/9/2015 3:12:22 PM

ISLAMIC STATE: IF 10 MUSLIMS RAPE A NON-MUSLIM WOMAN, SHE BECOMESMUSLIM

Islam is a lot like an STD

Apparently Islam is a lot like an STD. Except it's transmitted through rape and mass murder. At least that's what the Islamic State says. And who can question the Caliph?

Noor (not her real name) was sold into slavery after ISIS overran her village in the Iraqi province of Sinjar. The 22-year-old says the militant who picked her out raped her -- but not before trying to justify himself.

"He showed me a letter and said, 'This shows any captured women will become Muslim if 10 ISIS fighters rape her.' There was a flag of ISIS and a picture of Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi."

After abusing her, he passed her on to 11 of his friends, who also raped her.

Islamic State Jihadists had previously described raping non-Muslim children as a form of worship of Allah.

In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.

He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

When it was over, he knelt to pray again, bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion.

“I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands.

“He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to Allah,” she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity.

Every time that he came to rape me, he would pray,” said F, a 15-year-old girl who was captured on the shoulder of Mount Sinjar one year ago and was sold to an Iraqi fighter in his 20s. Like some others interviewed by The New York Times, she wanted to be identified only by her first initial because of the shame associated with rape.

“He kept telling me this is ibadah,” she said, using a term from Islamic scripture meaning worship.

“He said that raping me is his prayer to Allah. I said to him, ‘What you’re doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to Allah.’ And he said, ‘No, it’s allowed. It’s halal,’ ” said the teenager, who escaped in April with the help of smugglers after being enslaved for nearly nine months….

Of course CNN throws in the obligatory claim that enslaving and raping women is un-Islamic. But that would make Islam's Prophet Mohammed... Un-Islamic.

"The people of ISIS don't represent Islam at all. In fact, if anything, they are anti-Islam," says London-based Imam Ajmal Masroor. "They have hijacked Islam. They have denigrated Islam. They have desecrated it."

"In Islam taking anyone as captive, mistreating them using them as sex slaves, torturing them and killing them is totally prohibited.

Except that Mohammed had sex slaves and his men distributed captives. Is the Koran un-Islamic?

The ISIS pamphlet in support of sex slavery quotes the Koran.

"Question 4: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive?

"It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: '[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5-6]'..."

Mohammed enslaved and raped women. Did Mohammed hijack Islam?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260395/islamic-state-if-10-muslims-rape-non-muslim-woman-daniel-greenfield

Jim Allen III

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!