Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Muslims_Capitol Out of the mouths of Muslims. Boom.
9/20/2015 2:01:10 PM
Hey Ahmed, You Didn’t Build That! Muslim Teen’s Digital Clock “Invention” A Fraudulent Hoax

Hey Ahmed, You Didn’t Build That! Muslim Teen’s Digital Clock “Invention” A Fraudulent Hoax

Sorry Ahmed, your credibility has been shattered by the reverse engineering of your (in your own words) “invention“.

Taking the guts out of an already existing digital clock commercially produced by Radio Shack and putting them into a briefcase like pencil case does not an invention make.

Figuratively speaking, your briefcase clock invention scheme has blown up in your face. Which begs the question; what else are you and your family hiding?

Anthony at Art Voice breaks it down:

I found the highest resolution photograph of the clock I could. Instantly, I was disappointed. Somewhere in all of this – there has indeed been a hoax. Ahmed Mohamed didn’t invent his own alarm clock. He didn’t even build a clock. Now, before I go on and get accused of attacking a 14 year old kid who’s already been through enough, let me explain my purpose. I don’t want to just dissect the clock. I want to dissect our reaction as a society to the situation. ….
……
So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 756.clock3-1024x754

The shape and design is a dead give away. The large screen. The buttons on the front laid out horizontally would have been on a separate board – a large snooze button, four control buttons, and two switches to turn the alarm on and off, and choose two brightness levels. A second board inside would have contained the actual “brains” of the unit. The clock features a 9v battery back-up, and a switch on the rear allows the owner to choose between 12 and 24 hour time. (Features like a battery back-up, and a 24 hour time selection seems awful superfluous for a hobby project, don’t you think?) Oh, and about that “M” logo on the circuit board mentioned above? Micronta.

So there you have it folks, Ahmed Mohamad did not invent, nor build a clock. He took apart an existing clock, and transplanted the guts into a pencil box, and claimed it was his own creation. It all seems really fishy to me.

If we accept the story about “inventing” an alarm clock is made up, as I think I’ve made a pretty good case for, it’s fair to wonder what other parts of the story might be made up, not reported factually by the media, or at least, exaggerated.

clock5

I refer back again to this YouTube video interview with Ahmed. He explains that he closed up the box with a piece of cord because he didn’t want it to look suspicious [1:26]. I’m curious, why would “looking suspicious” have even crossed his mind before this whole event unfolded, if he was truly showing off a hobby project, something so innocuous as an alarm clock. Why did he choose a pencil box, one that looks like a miniature briefcase no less, as an enclosure for a clock? It’s awful hard to see the clock with the case closed. On the other hand, with the case open, it’s awful dangerous to have an exposed power transformer sitting near the snooze button (unless, perhaps his invention was to stop serial-snooze-button pressers by giving them a dangerous electrical shock!)

Why indeed. Admittance of forethought?

Much more here.

UPDATE: Youtuber Thomas Talbot got the jump on Anthony:

This video shows that the supposed clock invention by a 14 year old is in fact not an invention. The ‘clock’ is a commercial bedside alarm clock removed from its casing. There is nothing to indicate that the clock was even assembled by the child. I suspect this was brought into school to create an alarmed reaction.

So, Mark Zuckerberg, Mr. President, Make Magazine (which should know better), and others: You’ve been duped. Please do recognize youths of all backgrounds who create wonderful inventions with electronics. The kid making press around the world did not invent or build a clock.

*Embedded links mine.

Ahmed Mohamed didn’t invent, build or assemble a digital clock, but he may very well have intentionally built a hoax bomb. Worse case scenario it was a premeditated act of micro-terrorism’/dry run aided and abetted by his paternalunit and God only knows who else. Intended to lower defenses under the oh…so…convenient cover of ‘islamophobia’. A tactic applied by stealth jihadists known as lawfare/legal jihad/litigation jihad.

If you see something suspicious, the goal is that if a muslim is involved, you won’t dare say something.

At the very least, Ahmed’s experience perpetuated by his ‘hoax clock’ will have a lucrative ending. Shrug…perhaps that was the intention all along, not the nefarious scenario I outlined of above.

Although, deception is deception, regardless of the reasoning behind it, and Muslim Islamic apologists includingAhmed’s father; Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed are deceptive to their core.

Oh and plagiarizing the inventions of others…it’s what muslims do.

*Post last edited at 3:38 pm.

http://libertynews.com/2015/09/boy-genius-ahmed-mohameds-digital-clock-invention-is-a-hoax-he-didnt-build-it/

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Clockmed Heads to UN Outrageous!!!
9/23/2015 2:24:19 PM
Outrageous!!!

Clockmed Heads to UN
clock hoax

Ahmed the clockmeister is going to the UN. The Pope, President, Obama, 97 world leaders and Clockmed. You just know this is Obama’s skulduggery.

I imagine every Muslim school student is dreaming up ways to scam the system in a similar fashion.

Unbelievable. This makes 1984 look like a children’s story.

The 14-year old all-American schoolboy clockmaker who didn’t make a clock at all and is the son of a belligerent Muslim activist and perennial Sudanese presidential candidate whose brother runs a trucking company amusingly called Twin Towers Transportation(Mark Steyn)

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/clockmed-heads-to-un.html/#sthash.O6c5FRZN.dpuf

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Hey Ahmed, You Didn’t Build That! Muslim Teen’s Digital Clock “Invention” A Frau
9/23/2015 2:32:27 PM
Quote:
Outrageous!!!

Clockmed Heads to UN
clock hoax

Ahmed the clockmeister is going to the UN. The Pope, President, Obama, 97 world leaders and Clockmed. You just know this is Obama’s skulduggery.

I imagine every Muslim school student is dreaming up ways to scam the system in a similar fashion.

Unbelievable. This makes 1984 look like a children’s story.

The 14-year old all-American schoolboy clockmaker who didn’t make a clock at all and is the son of a belligerent Muslim activist and perennial Sudanese presidential candidate whose brother runs a trucking company amusingly called Twin Towers Transportation(Mark Steyn)

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/clockmed-heads-to-un.html/#sthash.O6c5FRZN.dpuf

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Islamic group uses churches as torture chambers to force Christians to convert
9/25/2015 1:43:35 PM
Islamic group uses churches as torture chambers to force Christians to convert to Islam -
isis-church-0316152027057432

Obama’s “Junior Varsity” team continues its unprecedented slaughter. And the cowards in the West assure us that “it’s not Islamic,” as if that irrational declaration somehow makes it ….. all right?

Genocide, creed apartheid, Islamic misogyny, sex slavery are shrugged off by a dying West that bloviates about human rights and equality for all, but defers to the vicious sharia, the most extreme and brutal ideology on the face of the earth.

Obama: “We are summoned to push back against those who would distort OUR RELIGION for their nihilistic ends.”
Imam Obama say, “Islam is peace.”
Obama say, “the Islamic State is not Islamic.”
Obama say, “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”
Obama say, the Islamic call to prayer is “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”
Obama say, “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
Obama say, “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
Obama say, “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”
Obama say, “Islam has always been part of America.”
Obama say, “We will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities.”
Obama say, “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”
Obama say, “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”
Obama say, “I made it clear that America is not – and will never be – at war with Islam.”
Obama say, “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”
Obama say, “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/islamic-group-uses-churches-as-torture-chambers-to-force-christians-to-convert-to-islam.html/#sthash.mkNDs2TF.dpuf

See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/islamic-group-uses-churches-as-torture-chambers-to-force-christians-to-convert-to-islam.html/#sthash.mkNDs2TF.dpuf

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Muslims_Capitol Out of the mouths of Muslims. Boom.
9/25/2015 1:51:09 PM
VIDEO: Do American Muslims believe sharia law supersedes the Constitution? - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/do-us-muslims-believe-sharia-law-supersedes-the-constitution.html/#sthash.DBSMrbFy.dpufMuslims_Capitol

Out of the mouths of Muslims. Boom.

The Muslim on the panels, the notorious Qasim Rashid, is lying. Out and out lying. I have written many times of Rashid, “one-man cottage industry of deception and hypocrisy” (here, for example).

The Pew Research Forum report, “The World’s Muslims: Religion, Politics and Society,” confirms the broad appeal of the totalitarian Sharia, Islam’s religio-political “law,” across Islamdom (more here).

Muslims pray in the middle of Madison Avenue, New York.

Muslims pray in the middle of Madison Avenue, New York.

The fact is Muslim believe Sharia is ‘divine’ but national law ‘man-made’. And this is repeated by the “Muslim on the street.”

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/do-us-muslims-believe-sharia-law-supersedes-the-constitution.html/#sthash.DBSMrbFy.dpuf

Jim Allen III

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!