Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
There is One Love
9/20/2015 12:32:52 PM

The Daily Prayer 09.20.2015

There is One Love

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is One Love and that Love conceives Everything. It creates from Itself and It is absolutely Perfect. I call this Love, God, and I know It in the core of my soul. I see It reflected outside of me and know It from the goodness inside. It is every bird flying, every baby born, every creature in every dimension. The Love knows only Itself, relates Only to Itself, and releases everything back into Itself.

I am born of this One Perfect Love and born with everything I need for this life. I am that love letting itself be known because the very good, the very love of God is me. I exist in It and I am made of It.

In this moment, I know the life of good informs every aspect of my life. Love is the key that gives me entrance to those new conditions. I am healthy, joy-filled, and abundant. I see a loving, flourishing community and the community finds me. All the world’s blessings cascade over every member of this Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living and over every person who reads this prayer. The blessings wash away anything unlike pure love. Love is the question and love is the answer. No longer is there any struggle – only love, only good, only grace. Love is the key.

I give thanks for this love and for this community. I give thanks for all the healed lives that create a world that works for everyone. I give thanks for the courageous people who have the ability to stand up and say there is more, always more. I am so grateful and I release it all knowing it is done. And so it is. Amen.

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#love

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!