Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I AM the Oneness Expressing
9/19/2015 2:07:21 PM

The Daily Prayer 09.19.2015

“I AM the Oneness Expressing”

Rev. Bonny Allen Rice, Minister

Rev Bonny Allen Rice, Minister - I Release and I Let Go

The Spirit of Eternity is enthroned within me and the life of Endless ages flows through my being. From Eternity to Eternity my life flows along its way of Peace, Harmony and Ernest Holmes, Science of Mind, p. 370

In the One Life we are all one. There is no separation. Spirit, in the seen and unseen. I AM a unique expression of that One Life, I see beyond every appearance to the divinity within all people and each circumstance, and I know the Truth behind any misstep. I AM the Oneness expressing.

I dwell in the consciousness of the growing edge with Spirit. Life is unfolding within and all around me in a continuous movement of increase. There is a time when I AM finished with something, but I AM not done. I AM infinite Being! My Trust in the infinite is eternally present. The Truth of my being is always unfolding and I dwell in Peace, harmony and Love.

In gratitude I know that it is easy to maintain the High Watch, as this word is accepted, blessed, and released to the Law of Mind. And so it is.

Rev Bonny Allen Rice, Minister

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#oneness

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!